Being H.O.D isn't helping me much.

JoshieTheMan

Reaction score
Well, I have been in relationships with a lot of women in the past, but now I haven't been in relationship for four years. Because I can't communicate with other people, to mingle. Bother me so much because in my area, there's not any people that know sign language. That's right, I am the possibly only one in Kentucky (in my area) that are hard of hearing and communicate in sign language, which it is making me feel like I am not proud to be hard of hearing, because I have been trying four years, no luck because I can't communicate with other people like normal people does. I have been trying my damn best to have a relationship, to begin the family and start fresh for my life. I am now twenty one, I would like to start family right now, so I can have plenty of the times to be there for my kids and watch my kid to play in sport and many of others. The time is ticking, because I'd say that my health isn't cleared enough to long for long time, so that's why I would like to have a family of my own now and since I have plenty of the times to be with my kid. Being hard of hearing and not knowing what the hell they are saying is pissing me off. I pray to God to make the things to be possible for me to have a relationship and begin the family. But, I don't think that'll happen. I wish that there's more people who's hard of hearing/deaf or at least someone who has experienced in sign language other than myself is around in this area that I am in.

Now I tell you, in this area I am in. You wouldn't want to live here, because in this part of Kentucky is horrible. They will quickly judge and make fun of you being hard of hearing. I don't know what to do anymore, for my life's sake, to be with someone.

I am so romantic than anyone ever known. I do everything for people, I care for people. I'd fight enemies for people. And yet I don't get much appreciated for it.

Really, about Kentucky!..... Even so, I want vacation to Kentucky someday.... There places have a famous about horse races and other?

Curious are you planning stay live in Kentucky all your life or move out. :)

Really, about Kentucky!..... Even so, I want vacation to Kentucky someday.... There places have a famous about horse races and other?

Curious are you planning stay live in Kentucky all your life or move out. :)
They do have horse races in Derby, KY. And in Kentucky, Pikeville you will get to see many of the concerts.

Yeah I am planning to stay in Kentucky for the rest of my life. And just so you know, Kentucky is good state but half of the people in Kentucky isn't friendly.

I am hard of hearing/deaf too and I know what you mean ...being degraded just for being hard of hearing is such bitter feeling and depressing.. I experience similar feelings about it.. you can't change the others but can fight for your own life.. Did you tried to socialize with deafies from other places or dating sites for deaf people ? If you can't find the one in your area then you should look for it in other states in usa..

I am hard of hearing/deaf too and I know what you mean ...being degraded just for being hard of hearing is such bitter feeling and depressing.. I experience similar feelings about it.. you can't change the others but can fight for your own life.. Did you tried to socialize with deafies from other places or dating sites for deaf people ? If you can't find the one in your area then you should look for it in other states in usa..
No, well there was a girl that was hard of hearing and communicate in sign language, when I was 17, I started dating her until I turned 18 in late, she moved to Ohio from Kentucky, she was only one women that know sign language.

And, however for dating website. I don't believe in dating website, dating someone over online when I can't cuddle, and saying how beautiful she was in her eyes and such. I'd rather someone in my area which there isn't anyone anymore. Unless I travel to Lexington in KY, yet I cannot afford gas price to travel all the way there and back here. Well I could few of the times but I would hate to because if I am start to liking her and then I run out of the money and won't be able to actually afford the gas price going there.

Well, You know - Pikeville, Kentucky is granted, a very small town but if you keep looking far ahead you just might get lucky. Kentucky is not a bad place to live, only it can be a seldom quiet place to be at. If you're looking for a thrill or whatever it is, You know, You gotta hit it up either in Lexington or Louisville because that's where things are happening.

Oh, Have you thought about trying to participate in any deaf events that are happening through the summer? By any chance, if you are into ATV's, there's a deaf ATVs get-a-together camps throughout the summers on some of the weekends throughout the state, mostly in the eastern part of Kentucky. It might not be the only reason to meet a girl but a better chance of you making new friends, so and on.

If u want to know of any other deaf events in Kentucky or whatever it is, hit me up and I'll find some informations for you.

Well, You know - Pikeville, Kentucky is granted, a very small town but if you keep looking far ahead you just might get lucky. Kentucky is not a bad place to live, only it can be a seldom quiet place to be at. If you're looking for a thrill or whatever it is, You know, You gotta hit it up either in Lexington or Louisville because that's where things are happening.

Oh, Have you thought about trying to participate in any deaf events that are happening through the summer? By any chance, if you are into ATV's, there's a deaf ATVs get-a-together camps throughout the summers on some of the weekends throughout the state, mostly in the eastern part of Kentucky. It might not be the only reason to meet a girl but a better chance of you making new friends, so and on.

If u want to know of any other deaf events in Kentucky or whatever it is, hit me up and I'll find some informations for you.
My favorite thing to do is going in mountain on ATV. I have drove ATV more than ten years. So yes, I am so into ATV.

For deaf events, I did went to one before. At Mark 3 in Pikeville, bowling. There was bunch of hard of hearing but they were way, way older than myself. It was interesting to communicate with them but I am looking for a relationship, my age.

I live in Kentucky, Belfry. So Lexington is pretty much far for me.

My favorite thing to do is going in mountain on ATV. I have drove ATV more than ten years. So yes, I am so into ATV.

For deaf events, I did went to one before. At Mark 3 in Pikeville, bowling. There was bunch of hard of hearing but they were way, way older than myself. It was interesting to communicate with them but I am looking for a relationship, my age.

I live in Kentucky, Belfry. So Lexington is pretty much far for me.

Ah, Indeed - Belfry is pretty much far.

The ATV crowd is geared at younger people ranging from the age of 18 to 50's. So you might would want to be interested in that. If so, I can ask my friend for more infos on it.

So I guess you can say...you ain't getting lucky in Kentrucky? :lol:

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist saying that but you are only....21. You have plenty of time to meet that right deaf/hoh woman.

Ah, Indeed - Belfry is pretty much far.

The ATV crowd is geared at younger people ranging from the age of 18 to 50's. So you might would want to be interested in that. If so, I can ask my friend for more infos on it.
Please do ask your friend for more information. Appreciated it.

So I guess you can say...you ain't getting lucky in Kentrucky? :lol:

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist saying that but you are only....21. You have plenty of time to meet that right deaf/hoh woman.
I am lucky for many of the things in Lucky but in relationship because of non-deaf/non-h.o.d then no luck at all.

I am indeed twenty one, I don't want to have family when I am 25. That's more less years to spend with a girl and a kid if it ever happens.

Back