SuperHuman

Reaction score
here before...

Attachments

• v96.jpg
    v96.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 112
SuperHuman said:
i just used After Effect's effect was Gaussian Blur and use pen points too.
No, I mean... what were you trying to do? Were you trying to make him look like something or doing something? It's good to fiddle around with effects, but to make it even better... it needs a purpose.

Deaf Cafe

Before was boring color white background then now I made after look good check out these

Attachments

• Deaf Cafe.jpg
    Deaf Cafe.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Deaf Cafe 2.jpg
    Deaf Cafe 2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
No, I mean... what were you trying to do? Were you trying to make him look like something or doing something? It's good to fiddle around with effects, but to make it even better... it needs a purpose.
i trying made him look very good better than before and look soo smooth. I saw my friend made like this picture and i trying help him.

Last edited:
ur welcome anytime so I am consider I will make more pictures cuz I am going download Photoshop 8.0 from overnet.com

Christo said:
how did you make glow like gold glow?

use spray tool in photoshop, it can do the job so well than rather After Effect which is very expensive.

weekend said:
use spray tool in photoshop, it can do the job so well than rather After Effect which is very expensive.

just spray that's all? how make glow?

Very nice -- when you use the spray effects - make sure the colour's a neon colour, that's where it'll have the glow effect.

Back