been to airshow before?

HorseRace

Reaction score
i have been to airshow several times!
i love it! it fun to watch!

zoom! and feel boom! and feel deep loud!

awesome!

blue angel and thunderbird are awesome too!
i like blue angel better!

anyone of you gone to airshow before?
tell me about it! smile!

yes i have been to airshow before it was awesome smile
they show the huge jet roaming so close to the ground it was unbelievable
i did saw blue angel at the airshow

I have been to air show and worked Army air forces at Gas station area! its lousy that I can heard it! wow :D

Yes, I've been to several air shows, and I've seen the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds. Hubby and I enjoy them very much.

When we lived in base housing at Naval Air Station Pensacola, we could watch the Blue Angels practice from our backyard, as they zoomed over our house. :)

Reba oh yea! that is where my first airshow i been there! but not pratice! it is real live!

that was thier homecoming as for the last show of year.... blue angel 's last show of year.... that was it.. it come in about every nov.. wow lucky you! i love those sounds! lol!

phillp wow! lucky you had that but i know now you are not ..

Reba oh yea! that is where my first airshow i been there! but not pratice! it is real live!

that was thier homecoming as for the last show of year.... blue angel 's last show of year.... that was it.. it come in about every nov.. wow lucky you! i love those sounds! lol!
Long ago (1972), when I was active duty Navy with the Public Affairs Office in Pensacola, I and a few other Navy and civilian employee women used to accompany the Blue Angels to some of their air shows. It was our "job" to sell the souvenir books and such. The money went towards the establishment of a Naval Aviation museum in Pensacola. That only lasted about six months. The GAO decided it wasn't ethical, so they stopped doing it. Oops!

But the few trips that I went on, it was fun. :)

Love watch air show. Been see Blue Angels, Thunderbirds and Snowbirds. Over all best is Blue Angels C-130 Albert Fat. Pretty loud during hard take off.

Here is video show what look like Fat Albert did quick take off.

[yt]jTf0n5hn5s0&feature=related[/yt]

reba cool pic you took!

oh long time ago you was to be navy at penscola! wow! that means blue angel airplane was A-4 skyhawk! tiny plane but move around fast! and beauitful! i havent see it yet.. i only saw F-18 hornet that was blue angel used now! it still great!

yes i have been to airshow and one time on my birthday near the airport! it was fun. :) I missed seeing the airshow....

oldnavygirl, yea it fun! awesome!

but you may still can go again! your state is from illinois! oh yes! there is one for you!
town name Rockford.. it would be by this weekend!!!!! whoa ! go grab to see! ha! up to you!

oldnavygirl, yea it fun! awesome!

but you may still can go again! your state is from illinois! oh yes! there is one for you!
town name Rockford.. it would be by this weekend!!!!! whoa ! go grab to see! ha! up to you!

i would love to, but no i can't. i've a job to attend to. :-( but theres always next time. :)

ohh there are more! i found! opps lol!

oh i undy! cool! job is come first..

8/15/2008 8/17/2008 City of Chicago--Air & Water Show Chicago IL Blue Angels, GK

that is another! hehe! there are more but they are not free.. i know two for you as free! i hope i am right! hehe! i know if it is at miliary base , then it free bec it comes from tax ... if it is not at the base, then it more like to pay to see! i never try to go " non millary base to see airshow" i always go to any base so i get in as free! i only pay for food! lol! simple!

Yeah, I have been to the air show here in Seattle. It's the famous blue angels, which 5 jets do some daring manuvers in the sky over Lake Washington area.

I haven't been to air shows. Perhaps, someday I will see a real air show.

SG ohh i suggest you go! lol! it awesome! you will love it!
but you are in australia.. mmm i dont know if they have it.. i will check it out soon!

SG, here is for you!

Temora Aviation Museum

and there is another one.. just one..

Oct 26 - Oct 26 Royal Australian Navy Air Day HMAS Albatross Nowra NSW, Austrailia

that all you have there!

Yeah..and as a result, I got a nasty sunburn on my face for looking up the whole time. Duh, me!

I went to an air show last summer. It was fun.

Unfortunately, it was so hot and sunny that day... I got sunburn. :(

Back