been on tv?

Jada

Reaction score
Have you been filmed on tv show, tv commerical or movie? If so, when and what it is all about?

I was in a business commercial that never made it to TV. I don't really know what it was about... I think it was related to communication.

yeah - i was on FOX 59 Indianapolis twice ... once in state fair and once at ISD - long story abt ISD thing

Hmmm... well I was on tv once for being in an audience where some Ventriloquist for a kids tv show came to school. That was neat. Plus I was on the news once or twice for some school affiars. I can't recall if there's anything else.

I've also written articles for the chicago paper... and been featured in the paper quite a few times.

Never been on the telly before. But I have seen many movie sets and news sets all over the place, which I avoid. LOL

Yeah, I went to NBC morning show. They got shotsnap of me and posted it on the television in New York City.

I been on Deaf Programmes on Vee Tv and See hear few times.

I was on tv for a news tv show, if you all know the restaurant "Hardees"? I was in their commerical/show as being in the back of the kitchen. Hardees allowed us deaf kids (around age of 13) back in the kitchen making our own hamburgers while being on tv.

yah i was on the tv before (news) about the school, sports etc but never been on commerical, filmed movie, etc

Never been on tv, I think..but I've been in the local newspaper before, because the school board there sucks so we were fighting for having them to provide interpreters etc etc..that town i grew up in doesn't even have a deaf program in their schools..:roll:

i had been on television countless times. some bec of sports event, some bec of meet someone ""famous"" to them... some bec of going to some event tha seem ""important"" to them, etc

Was interviewed on the news in Hawaii after winning the Speech Festival. I was 7 or 8. I was the only deaf kid there. I guess they made it a big deal then, bless their hearts. Also was featured in the newspaper. Maybe I'll ask Mom to get that article scanned and I'll post it here.

I was on local TV news a couple of times and another local TV news and radio interview in California once.

i played as goldmember in "Austin Powers: Gold member" :o

ooh look! i'm peeling again! *eats more of his dead skin*

lol :lol:

Back