Been banned from Star Trek Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Boss

Reaction score
I'm very upset that I've been banned from Star Trek Forum for no reason. Just because I asked them about ticks on my cats. One thing led to other, it wasn't that pretty.

So they decided to hand me a banning card that I can never return. My god, there are so full of mean people there. But that won't stop me from coming back to the forum that I love very much. :evil:

They didn't explained the reason why I was banned. So the date to lift the banned is never. How sick is that? It's just because I'm deaf for love of god. :roll:

I'm sure they're very happy to get rid of me. :roll:

:aw:

just change your IP or whatever. Resistant is Futile :aw:

Which Star Trek forum? There are many Star Trek forum and blog sites in Internet.

I'm very upset that I've been banned from Star Trek Forum for no reason. Just because I asked them about ticks on my cats. One thing led to other, it wasn't that pretty.

So they decided to hand me a banning card that I can never return. My god, there are so full of mean people there. But that won't stop me from coming back to the forum that I love very much. :evil:

They didn't explained the reason why I was banned. So the date to lift the banned is never. How sick is that? It's just because I'm deaf for love of god. :roll:

hahaguy-obama-20081105-095946.jpg

Ya know... Trolling about cats on a Star Treks forum is a bannable offense.

Well, it's just like here, you are not allowed to go off topic. There must be another reason you have not told us since they cannot just ban you for just talking about your cat

:roll:

hahaguy-obama-20081105-095946.jpg

Ya know... Trolling about cats on a Star Treks forum is a bannable offense.

No way in hell would I troll that in the star trek forum. All I was to do is asking them about ticks on my cats. Do you see any harm to ask that?

No way in hell would I troll that in the star trek forum. All I was to do is asking them about ticks on my cats. Do you see any harm to ask that?

If you failed to see what you said on that forum - all I'm going to say is GL in life.

But asking about cats on a star trek forum is irrelevant and stupid...

you should have gone into a cats foum

Why do you want to murder your CAT just because they have TICKS. Go to a vet, = problem solved

*whispers* Loonie

*coughs*

I'm almost compelled to go on that forum and tell them good job on the ban.

And I'll even bring the beer.

Wow.... you are really jerk. :mad:

Sorry, I have to agree with them.

Why do you want to murder your CAT just because they have TICKS. Go to a vet, = problem solved

*whispers* Loonie

*coughs*

No. I didn't mean to a word "murder" here. From what I've been told, that ticks is very hard to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back