Bedtime?

What time do you go to bed?

• Before midnight

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • You're a nighthawk, sleep during the day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You have sleep disorder

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • can't sleep, worry too much or etc....

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • flexible time

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • You work at night

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • something else

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
I have sleep disorders, insomnia. There are times I will go 2-3 days without any sleep despite being extremely tired. But I try to stay on a regular bedtime routine which includes a hot shower, some reading, then lights out around 9:30 on a worknight, and around 10:30-11:00 on weekends.

When I have my insomniac fits I will lay there in bed flip flop toss and turn and sometimes I get bored just laying there not being able to sleep so I turn the lamp back on and read 2-3 chapters of a book. One night I read a whole book from midnight to around 6:00 am the next morning, then I got up and went to work for a full shift and I didnt sleep that night until around 1:00 am when I FINALLY dozed off.

I voted "you have sleep disorder" that's us! LOL Mostly due to neck pains are keeping me awake and sometimes i dozed off on and off mostly... I only get about 3 to 6 hrs sleep - sometimes 1 to 2 hrs of sleep but not always. GRRRRRRRRRR @ my neck. It has been going on for 10 months now. yeah i go to pain center to inject some medication in my neck to relieve the pains but not always works. Even now, i still have pains in my neck... Gawd! what a pain in a$$ to having pains all the times. Very soon that i will have my neck nerve blocked for good to stop the pains everyday in 24/7!!!!!!! :o

Why not go to a chiropractor instead of the drugs? You do know your body is designed to heal itself, right? So what's with all the drugs or do you just like to pay money to doctors? In the long run, going to a chiropractor is way cheaper.

Why not go to a chiropractor instead of the drugs? You do know your body is designed to heal itself, right? So what's with all the drugs or do you just like to pay money to doctors? In the long run, going to a chiropractor is way cheaper.

or maybe he needs an extra pillow.

I did go to chiropractor about five times this year and it does not helping at all and made it lot worse than before... It doesn't cost me anything by going to pain center because Medi-Cal/Medi-Care pay for this when i am on SSI/SSA.

or maybe he needs an extra pillow.

No it made worse if i am using extra pillows and it does not helping at all... Really weird to having neck pains all the times and cannot find a cure for my neck. Sheesh!

Last edited:
i have hard time get sleep but im been staying up till around 3am or after between depends i get ready for bed but i cant get slept and harder myself but sometimes i get bed at 12am not everyday! if i got serious tired i gone bed at 10pm they i cant stay up getting more tired lots as allday!

my parents cant force at me getting ready for bed! im grown-up adult i can handle myself what to do but my dad tell me are you ready for bed? i told my dad i know i will go bed very soon but i have hard time going slept.

I'm work at overnight, 10 pm to 7 am, only usually sleep at between 10 am and 2 pm, plus I can go back to sleep in anytime if I needed.

my sleep times depend on my boyfriend's schedule.. since there's a 7 hour time difference, I sleep when he sleeps. it all depends.

Since I have Fibromyalgia, I try to get as much sleep as possible, which at times is far from enough. Getting older, you end up getting up 2 or 3 times a night for the restroom, then it's hard to go back to sleep .... So I try to get to bed between 10-11 but sometimes it's closer to midnight. Who knows. This weekend, I've had to take naps during the day because our weather is all screwy and my fibro is acting up! Can't wait for fall to begin. We're still in the low 90's here. Scorch, scorch, scorch. I don't like winter, but this heat is killing me too! Best to all.

No it made worse if i am using extra pillows and it does not helping at all... Really weird to having neck pains all the times and cannot find a cure for my neck. Sheesh!

You have to continue going to a chiropractor. Every month, as often as the pain is there, you just can't keep throwing drugs at it, which is like adding oil to your car instead of changing it. Another thing, regarding the pillow, there are therapeutic ones out there that support the neck, which is what I use and my neck feels great!

I voted flexible time...

Depend on my mood...

In the past I had sleeping disorder until I went to 5 week spa last year... I got tip from them... My sleep disorder goes improve now...

If there're good movies on TV - watch until 11 pm or 12 midnight... I sleep 6 to 7 hours daily. I chatted with US online friends sometimes to after 12 midnight... Really depend...

You have to continue going to a chiropractor. Every month, as often as the pain is there, you just can't keep throwing drugs at it, which is like adding oil to your car instead of changing it. Another thing, regarding the pillow, there are therapeutic ones out there that support the neck, which is what I use and my neck feels great!

I guess you didn't read my previous post before my other post.... here's my previous post.... http://www.alldeaf.com/841857-post24.html And i cannot afford the therapeutic pillow that will support my neck while sleeping in the bed!!!!!! :(

Last edited:
to me, I voted Flexible time, when I am off to bed, if I am finish to read with my Emails, because I got too much an Email at all time.

Yah I try to go to bed by 9.30pm - 10pm on week nights.... but I cant tonight as my show is on TV later tonight :( but I love the show and I want to watch it and I know I will be paying for it tomorrow morning being really sleepy when I get up

usually go bed before midnight. I work 6am to 11pm Monday through Thursday. I only sleep 5 hours daily due to night sweats with all my interfere sleep. I am so sick of hot flash. :(

I am getting old...

I have sleep disorder ever since my daughter was born (2003). Nah, I wouldn't blame it all on her, but it's my daily life and my schedule isn't always in order. I work full day on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays so I always try to go to bed early, but I end up tossing and turning due to worry about whether if I'm going to be late for work or whatsoever. Fridays to Saturdays I sleep beautiful.

Monday morning I had 1 hour of sleep. Then last night I slept for 8 hours straight because I called in sick yesterday and today. Oh so worth it! Well, I guess it's all stress-related, worry, and all that crap. Maybe I should start drinking a bottle of wine every night and knock myself out??

Back