Becoming Straight trend...

Kai Onca

Reaction score
Due to recent events with several friends of mine becoming straight again, after years of being gay themselves, it just made me realize that I have not seen many open relationships, not many gaybow decorations and so on, is it because it was a fad for friends my age as I am in my twenties, or is it because I'm too used to it that I dont notice anymore?

Maybe, people are realizing that they are going too far or something. :dunno:

I was told that some lesbian become straight more easier than gay men. :dunno:

Yes, I seen that too. My friend's ex lover was lesbo then feel guilty become st8. Wow, interesting to hear..... I wonder what about gay men ??

Like one in movie called BUT I AM CHEERLEADER, RuPaul plays st8 man and he acts so funny/cute being "former gay" :lol: He is real gay himself in real life and drag, too.

Dunno.....some people may fall in love with someone who has a penis or vagine b/c they have a great personailty or something or someone may pretend to fall in love with someone for things like social pressure. I do know of at least one girl who was mad crazy in love with girls, and her mother was against her liking girls, so Joce got a boyfriend to placete her mom.

Back