Because it's oh so cool

This thread is sort of interesting because people think that I am gay at work because of my haircut. But I admit I like the tomboyish look and I have been accused of being too manly by ex-bfs, but does that make me gay?

Yeah I do have a few wet dreams to fuck forever endlessly but homosexuality isn't just about the sex.

Yeah I had a lesbian fling a couple of years ago - but it was just that a FLING.

Do I think being gay is cool? Not necessarily, but being true to yourself IS. If you're putting on this gay show just because its trendy your'e doing it for the wrong reasons.

In my community as well as many others across America and the world - if a person comes out as truly gay/bi then they will be shunned very quickly because of the redneck mentality and their useless, usually way off base stereotype of someone who is gay.

This thread is sort of interesting because people think that I am gay at work because of my haircut. But I admit I like the tomboyish look and I have been accused of being too manly by ex-bfs, but does that make me gay?

No. Your look does not make you gay. If you like, fell in love, sex, or whatever to someone else that are same sex as yours then you are gay. THAT'S IT.

Yeah I do have a few wet dreams to fuck forever endlessly but homosexuality isn't just about the sex.

That's normal, everyone have weird fantasy about the sex, even myself, I fantasy that I am myself a girl and a boy sex together inside me while masturbating, I know that's TMI, but just giving you example that you are not alone. And after your "but", well the only what exactly explain the homosexuality is the sexual attractive, but into the Gay Culture, then it's not only about the sex. ;) It's just like the deaf people, the word "deaf" only explain that we cannot hear, but if into the Deaf Community then it's not just only that we can't hear! Isn't that funny that Deaf and Gay community are much similar. :ugh3:

Yeah I had a lesbian fling a couple of years ago - but it was just that a FLING.

Of course, if you are straight does not mean you can't tell if she/he a pretty.

Do I think being gay is cool? Not necessarily, but being true to yourself IS. If you're putting on this gay show just because its trendy your'e doing it for the wrong reasons.

Exactly! :) Picking something that does not show who we are, are not cool.

In my community as well as many others across America and the world - if a person comes out as truly gay/bi then they will be shunned very quickly because of the redneck mentality and their useless, usually way off base stereotype of someone who is gay.

No comment... I understand about those newbies...

I agree with what you said Puyo - the only thing is I am endlessly obsessing over a woman I cant have - sort of like a secret crush type thing. Something I certaintly cant come out about around here.

Back