Bear being chased....

LOL Vampy.. it could be, but it could be anyone's cat for that matter... lol..

Yep.. dont forget dogs can chase bears into the tree as I know of one that did that to a bear a few years ago at one my neighbor's place....

HAHA if that was my cat.... I would give him a good treat after that.. lol...

Indeed... hahha....

Ya wish, GTM... hahaha.....Calvin aint a bear, he a donkey!!!! I am harping now on Bear.. hahaha....

LOL Calvin funny.... hahha I got the inspiration from a chat room last night where some links were posted and I was looking thru one of them.. hehehe saw the pic of the bear getting chased by the cat and bingo I got an idea to do the posting in here... hehehe....

Hoopefully Bear will emerge from her hiding place to cuss... or I gonna sic the cat to chase Bear some more!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Harping??? lol or you mean Bonking? lol just kidding LOL :giggle:

Bullcrap.. ya are a bear and ya go growl sometimes.. I would know..haha.. and I could scare ya sh*tless... as for your answer to me.. hahah we will see....

Jo..remind me to toss ya in along with Bear to deal with some nasty angry bees... hahaha.... should be fun to watch the 2 of ya get stung all over, even in the bums!! LOL....

LOL we will see... lol...

Kiwi..now ya say that, I see it is true.. a little Panther chasing Bear... lol classic....

NS :whip:

Jo..remind me to toss ya in along with Bear to deal with some nasty angry bees... hahaha.... should be fun to watch the 2 of ya get stung all over, even in the bums!! LOL....

*chuckles* Actually, It'd be you getting tossed in there before Bear and I. I think it'll be fun seeing how you can deal with it. :P

Ocean.. do ya wanna join Jo and Bear in the pits and deal with the bees? LOL then hush up..lol.....

*chuckles* Actually, It'd be you getting tossed in there before Bear and I. I think it'll be fun seeing how you can deal with it. :P

:giggle: Northstar , looks like Jolie tossed you before you can toss anyone else in that massive pit of bees :laugh2: priceless watching bees chase you :lol:

Back