Bawling my eyes out!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
I was stupid I took a chance and told some people i was bi. Yea that bit me in my butt they told some other people and those people are talking oh yea your gay fag. Get away from us your diseased cause your a gay B****. and than this guy on myspace told me i wasn't a christian because i was bi. I wanted to stay all curled up my friend told me go ahead tell people they arn't gonna make fun of you and when i told my closet friends this is what happens. I just had to share cause yea i don't know where else to turn right now. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear how you've been treated. :(
You took a big chance, and I applaud you for your bravery to come out.
It's horrible how people can still be prejudiced in this day and age.

Please take care of yourself. :hug:

You're not alone, ok! We're here for you.

awww :hug: You know what the tells you??? They're not your true friends. You are out in the open with your feelings and you're entitled to that. Just hang in there and find new friends who can accept who you are. Those friends should accept who you are no matter what you are. that's a true friend. I'm sorry you're upset about this but you'll make new friends in time. I'm telling you.. those who insulted you are not your friends.

yea thanks guys i relized they weren't my friends when they said that i do have some great friends who are awesome with me being bi including my bf it took him awhile to get use to the idea but now he's really good with it and that means alot to me

And thanks you guys for being here with me i'm so greatful i can come here and not be judged :hug:

Hey country, U dont Know me babe, but let tell u I ve been there back In 1982 when i was a sophmore in Hs. I also encountered the same things u have. Wow 24 yrs later we still have closed minded ppl. Any way, not sure what grade ur in, but in no time u will graduate and be the woman of the world and those jerks will just be what they r jerks, just older. College if u choose 2 go is alot easier. U r who u r, no worries, unless u go 2 a christian college. But it s only a short time I m sure b 4 u r out in the world. My hats off 2 u and respect 2 u as well. Just be ur self and those jerks will be eatin ur dust in no time. keepin the rainbow pride n peace, sister in the spirit,Kat

I'm a sophmore so yea i have awhile actually i only have one more year before i leave high school so i'm glad yea i hope college is easier are you guys sure it will be easier in college?

Wow 24 yrs later we still have closed minded ppl. Any way, not sure what grade ur in, but in no time u will graduate and be the woman of the world and those jerks will just be what they r jerks, just older. College if u choose 2 go is alot easier. U r who u r, no worries, unless u go 2 a christian college.
True, but on the other hand.....gay rights is slowly but surely becoming MAINSTREAM and more acceptable! Ican't imagine coming out in the 80's or 70's (when my uncles came out) and now it's really gotten more acceptable.
I remmy last year one of my friends who is a devout Catholic told me out of the clear blue sky that she didn't care if I liked girls or guys.
College is definitly easier! Oh, and there are TONS of GLB christians out there! Even a "gay" church (Metropolition Community Church)

Well i get to start college next year so maybe that will be easier than a close minded high school in our high school it's very wrong to be even the slightest bit homosexual.

Hey there! It will work out in the end. I know it sounds corny but these experiences can help us to be stronger ppl. It you have suffered discrimination because you are bi and risen above the nasty ppl that are small minded enuf to be horrible to you - think of how much character armour that has given you! Once you get over this you can deal with other problems easily (much more easily than the small minded losers who were horrible to you). You are strong for standing up for what you believe in!

you need to realize that you need to live life for yourself, not nobody else. also, remember that one's sexuality isn't what makes a person or what is important. it is what you do in life that counts. why are you so preoccupied in telling people who you love or sleep with? thats nobody's business but yours. when you do feel 100% comfortable with your sexuality, then let people know, but for now it seems maybe you're not ready. people will eventually accept you for who you are and hey, if they don't then tell them to f*** off.. lol life's too short.

I'm so sorry that you experience this type of behavior from a few people, Unfortunately, those people are just closed minders who doesn't understand your situation or those who doesn't even accept people for who they are within the inside, Those people just look at them from the outside. There are a bunch of hate-crime out in the world, Don't even look at them, just go your way of enjoying your life and be happy for who you are. :hug: You'll find people who are more accepting than rejecting. ;)

its better to be hated for who u are than be loved for who ur not.

you cant be anyone else but urself. and in the end, i think everyone respects people who stay true to their self. i mean who really likes a fake person? a person who pretends to be someone else? no one likes people like that.

AJ said:
its better to be hated for who u are than be loved for who ur not.

you cant be anyone else but urself. and in the end, i think everyone respects people who stay true to their self. i mean who really likes a fake person? a person who pretends to be someone else? no one likes people like that.
your right and i'm proud of who i am i just can't believe how stupid people are. like my own church was bashing gays infront of me knowing my aunt is les and i'm like ok hello

jut hang in there, at least you know who your friends are. You need a friends who can be there for you and be supportive of your sexual preferance. No one can control your preferance but you.

Yep, racist and stereotypes are still around and they will be for a long time. It's too bad that alot of people are still closed minded just about anything.

In a long run you'll have a few very good friends who can be supportive of you and accept who u are.

hugs :)

Lil country gal, you are VERY brave in my book! Keep on being true to YOU. :)
I'd let the dust settle, and just keep being you.

Very sad that you learned the hard way who were your real friends and who were not :(

Obvouisly you're just fine true friends but who treat you bad... Let them ago...
You're fine and did right thing being tell truth what who r u... I'm proud of you...

whats more, when leaving high school, the friends you make will respect for what you are and you continue being the person you have became. There will be people out there who will still be ignorant and a total bitch/bastard about being bi, lez, and gay. It's just a learning phase of life really. Just like telling your parents that you are a bi. They will hate you for that (if they don't have any experience with same sex attractiveness in their family) but one year later they will want you back as part of their family therefore accept you sexuality. So keep ur chin up, girl.

Aww :hug: that means, they arent your true friends. If they accept you then thats good. Remember that all of us are right here for you and we accepted that you are bi. College could be same High School in some ways. But, just take your time and looking for true friends.

Yay someones proud of me And i'm Brave :applause: It's been on long time since i've heard those to things. I'm just glad i can come here and not get judged thanks everybody You've really made me part of your family :hug:

u know what.. i used to had alot of friend when they found out that im lesbain.. i lost about 80 percent of them and i don't care cuz i know they aren't true friend to me.

once u are in the real world and lifes are different and why bother to worry about it?

Back