Battlefield 4

I don't think any Battlefield game had a smooth launch. 1942 was a complete buggy shambles when it came out, BC2, 1943 and BF3 all had server capacity issues.

tumblr_m0pkpc5Xmd1rosg7go1_400.gif

So I used EA's live chat to try and get my game working and based on my dxdia information and UOTrace results, they said my computer should have absolutely no problem running the game and my internet connection is good. He had me try quite a few things and nothing helped my game actually run.

EA admitted they have no idea what is going on, but assure me they will get back to me on my issue (Yeah right).

They have your money. They might give you Origin Store credit to buy a different one of their shitty games.

They have your money. They might give you Origin Store credit to buy a different one of their shitty games.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of their games, battlefield was always a fun way to pass time and release stress by shooting virtual people (Sometimes the game caused stress, when I got too serious while playing online).

I'll just wait to see how this plays out, if not well, I won't buy EA titles in the future as by their own words yesterday, my computer should be running BF4 and my internet should handle it, but for some unknown reason the game runs very poorly.

Back