Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Never; my wife, mom or maid does it

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Every two or three days

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

linneaelliott

Reaction score
I am a newlywed and I am just wondering, how often do most of you clean your bathrooms like toilet and tub? Dont think I never did it when I grew up; I am not a spoiled rotten brat. I just did it whenever mom asked me to. I never paid attention to how often she did it. And I dont wanna ask her cuz then she will think I am stupid. And I definately dont want to ask my mother-in-law lol.

;) i do that every 2 or 3 days and it keep clean from germs... also tub need clean everyday when u use shower or bath..

My mom cleans the toilet twice a day. However, she said she does it that often because she has 3 sons and a husband who won't clean up after themselves or learn to aim.

This is our new maid to do clean twice a day

baby.jpg

Wheres the voting poll that says every other 2 or 3 days?? I cleaned my bathroom every 2 or 3 days...I am fussy...sorry ...

Sorry I dont know why I didnt put "every few days" on there. I tried to see if I can edit the poll but I cant. I can only edit my posts (maybe a mod knows how?). Sorry everybody who would vote every few days

yo Nea I think weekly is enough and sometimes I have bad aim so piss on rim oops

I voted once a week which mean every weekend.
Lucky the bathroom is very small and more fast for me clean. :)
Mommyof3

i try to clean bathroom once a week but soemtime i got lazy and let it go for one more week oops :-P

i vote once a month... i keep everything clean in order.. and use blue cleaner that automatically cleans the toliet.. i replace it every month.. so that does it :D

toilet need to be clean every 2 to 3 days

Sink need to be clean every morning and evening day after finish wash face and part of body.

Bathroom or Shower need to clean after finish use. Depend weather, if there´re during winter time - once a week and every day or every 2 days at shower due hot summer time to cool down & fresh.

I gather that with one child or more, mothers/fathers tend to clean more than once a week? I don't remember how many times my mother/father clean the bathroom...

I'd think so, Magatsu, seeing as when you have more people using something, it gets dirty faster.

Ethereal said:
I'd think so, Magatsu, seeing as when you have more people using something, it gets dirty faster.
That does make sense... especially with young boys who tend to not aim in the toilet.

Or like my 4 year old nephew who likes to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and is not aiming anywhere near the toilet. Ech! How do you confuse things like the wall, bathtub, or sink with the toilet?

Ethereal said:
Or like my 4 year old nephew who likes to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and is not aiming anywhere near the toilet. Ech! How do you confuse things like the wall, bathtub, or sink with the toilet?
Heheh. At least your niece give you some memories to remember and chuckle about it. Hahaha.

Back