Bath salts stories...

Wirelessly posted

They all seem to take off their clothes. They did say the drug makes them feel like they are burning up.

So sad that the child had to endure that. :(

Bath salts should all be illegal hopefully soon. But I'm sure that some idiot will come up with something new to takes its place that is totally legal. First it was salvia and K2. All of these things are very bad substances and often kill people. Some are even stupid or desparate enough to mix other drugs & alcohol with them. Very sad state of affairs. Please do not mess with this stuff. It will only mess you up or get you killed or at best jailed. It is all about making money for the turds that make this crap! Maybe if they were charged or sued they would think twice about it.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

MDPV, known as Bath Salt has been illegal since October 21, 2011. The DEA set it as a scheduled 1 drug.

It's so sad that people are getting so desperate for a high that they will consume anything, no matter how dangerous it is. :(

Wirelessly posted

They all seem to take off their clothes. They did say the drug makes them feel like they are burning up.

Guessing that the Fire Department is gonna be super busy this year if people keep consuming these "Cloud Nine" drugs (bath salts)....Used to be that we would or could "streak" for the fun of it...(and get arrested if we could not outrun the police)....now-a-days...forget it!....Gonna get real confusing here...if I see somebody running around naked....gotta think Fast!...Are they on drugs...drunk....trying to rape somebody?..Or wanna eat somebody?...I'm not good at multiple choices!....:giggle:...Back to the days of the "Wild, Wild West" and "Annie Oakley"....get ur gun....

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

Guessing that the Fire Department is gonna be super busy this year if people keep consuming these "Cloud Nine" drugs (bath salts)....Used to be that we would or could "streak" for the fun of it...(and get arrested if we could not outrun the police)....now-a-days...forget it!....Gonna get real confusing here...if I see somebody running around naked....gotta think Fast!...Are they on drugs...drunk....trying to rape somebody?..Or wanna eat somebody?...I'm not good at multiple choices!....:giggle:...Back to the days of the "Wild, Wild West" and "Annie Oakley"....get ur gun....

Now that is scary!!

is this real bath salts you put in bath...?or a name for some chemical..i never heard of it before

I don't know what drives people to ingest strange substances like this. It can only lead to very serious trouble.

Outlaw drugs will not solve the problem. It is EDUCATION that will reduce the severity of the problem. Didn't you realize that the drug law has been in effect since when? 99 years ago and it still not solve problem at all.

what a picture in my mind b4 bed,,people like that do have little dingy things and those z walls are his brains

Back