Basic Kissing Tips help you learn something new and become an expert.

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
:kiss: Just want to tell you something and have you done like this parts of your way too. I would like to hear your reaction of what you like to do that kind of kiss and make them likes the way your idea in doing with kiss experiencing and knowledge of this Basic Kissing Tips. As for me, I do kiss,suck both bottom and top of lips,french kiss,butterfly kiss,suck tongue,and when I do french kiss it makes my stomach feel like shrink tight and my heart turns in crush. So how about your way?

Basic Kissing Tips

Great Breath
This is very important. Make sure you brush your teeth before going out on your date. There is nothing worse than kissing someone with bad breath. If your date consists of having something to eat before the actual kiss, make sure you have a mint on hand to take right after you finish eating.

Don't take the mint just before the kiss or chew on gum. You don't want to have something in your mouth when you kiss.

Moist Lips
You want your lips to be slightly moist when you kiss. Run your tongue over your lips once before you kiss. Don't wear lip gloss because that tends to make the kiss too gooey. And don't wear a lot of lipstick unless you want your partner to wear it too after the kiss. Slightly moist lips makes it easier to move your lips over your partner's and gives both you and your partner a more pleasant experience.

Positioning
Stand close to your partner. As the two of you move closer together tilt your head slightly to one side. If you don't, don't worry about it. Your partner will still tilt their head slightly so your lips meet on a slight angle or they will kiss you straight on. If you can see which way your partner's head is tilting, tilt your head slightly in the opposite direction.

Close Eyes
Just before your lips meet, close your eyes. Some people prefer to leave their eyes open during the kiss. But until you know what your partner prefers, it is best to close your eyes. Kissing with your eyes open, looking into one another's eyes while you kiss, can be very erotic and some people find it quite enjoyable. You may want to try kissing this way once you're more comfortable kissing your partner.

Open Lips
Open your mouth slightly and place your lips over your partner's lips. Do not hold your breath! Breath through your nose. As your lips meet, press them gently over your partner's. You may wish to move your lips in a slow, circular motion or just leave them still over your partners.

Closed Lips
This is like the type of kiss you'd give your grandma or aunt. Instead of opening your mouth when your lips meet, keep them closed. This is also a good way of letting your partner know this is as far as it goes. It also makes a great hello/good-bye kiss or a great first time kiss if you're nervous.

Hands
There are many ways you can use your hands during a kiss. The most popular way is to put one hand on your partner's waist and the other one against the middle of their back. Other ways to use your hands are to cup your partner's face in your hands (very romantic!), put them around your partner's neck, put them around their waist, hold your partner's upper or lower arms gently, run your finger's through their hair, or just hold their hands in yours.
Different Kissing Styles

Bent Kiss
The heads of two lovers are bent towards each other, and when bent so, kissing takes place.

The Pressed Kiss
One lover is presses the lower lip of the other with great force. This can be done by grasping your lovers lower lip with your finger just before you kiss.

The Straight Kiss
The lips of two lovers are brought directly to each other.

Clasping Kiss
Either the man or woman takes both the lips of the other between his or her own.

The Kamasutra goes on to say, "A woman only takes this kind of kiss from a man with no mustache."

If, during the practice of this kiss one of them touches the teeth, the tongue, and the palate of the other with his or her tongue, it is called the fighting of the tongue.

The Kiss that Kindles Love
This is a kiss that the woman can use to wake her partner when she wants to make love. "When a woman looks at the face of her lover while he is asleep and kisses it to show her intention or desire it is called the kiss that kindles love.".

The Kiss that Turns Away
When one lover kisses the other while that lover is engaged in business or while he is looking at something else so that his or her mind may be turned away it is called the Kiss The Turns Away.

The Kiss that Awakens
When a lover coming home late at night kisses his beloved, who is asleep on her bed in order to show her his desire it is called a kiss that awakens. On such an occasion the woman may pretend to be asleep at the time of her lover's arrival so that she may know his intention and obtain respect from him.

Open Lips
Open your lips "slightly" more than you would during a regular kiss. This makes it easier to place your tongue in your partner's mouth.

Tongue
Place the tip of your tongue on the tip of your partner's tongue. Do not force your tongue too far into their mouth. If you wish, you can play with their tongue by circling theirs with your own, running the tip of your tongue along theirs, darting your tongue in and out of their mouth teasingly, or running the tip of your tongue along their teeth or roof of their mouth. If all else fails and you're still unsure of what to do, just use your tongue the way your partner uses theirs. Have fun with it! Explore!

Sucking Kiss
This can be a very seductive type of kiss. Instead of French Kissing with your mouth open, while your partner's lips are parted suck on their top our bottom lip with your own, just for a second or two. Then go back to another type of kiss or try the other lip.

Nip Kiss
This type of kiss has to be done carefully, but when done correctly can create a wonderful effect on your partner. While suck kissing, gently bite their lip, but be very gentle so as not to hurt your partner. This kiss should only be done with someone that you've kissed a few times before, otherwise you may shock your partner.

Surprise Kiss
This type of kiss is done when your partner is lying down on a sofa or the ground, either asleep or just lying with their eyes closed. Quietly approach your partner and place a small, very gentle kiss on their lips. Intensify the kiss until your partner opens their eyes or awakens.

Vaccuum Kiss
This is a playful kiss. While in an open-mouthed kiss, suck in deeply so you're sucking the air from your partner.

Cordial Kiss
Take a sip of your favorite drink, either alcohol or something sweet, and then when your lips meet pour the drink in your partner's mouth. Only take a very small sip.

Butterfly Kiss
Put your eye really close to your partner's cheek and flutter your lashes upon their skin. You can also do this on their lips.

done afew things before...

I close my eyes when I kiss her, open my mouth and suck in her mouth and do abit of french kissing...even though her breath was abit weird but her lips still feels great and all so she was a great kisser I'v ever kissed in ages lol ah well, that's life.

plenty of other kisses you can you on different people.

Steel said:
done afew things before...

I close my eyes when I kiss her, open my mouth and suck in her mouth and do abit of french kissing...even though her breath was abit weird but her lips still feels great and all so she was a great kisser I'v ever kissed in ages lol ah well, that's life.

plenty of other kisses you can you on different people.

That's kewl...ya right sometimes weird too. :P

Back