Bashing is rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed's wife

Reaction score
Salam, to those who are incapable of accepting anything or anyone different and tend to reply with nothing good (no questions and negative, rude, inept responses.) and seem to have certain traits that can found in terrorists, the fanatical perspective, who is incapable to ask questions about the postings. and to the smart, free thinkers, and capable of discussing anything, even carry converstations with anything ,even religions and poetry.

Originally Posted by Reba
You've got to be kidding yourself if you think anyone is reading thru all these lengthy "paste" jobs, and "enjoying" them!

It might be worth reading if we could believe you bothered to take the time and trouble to do your own analysis and posting. But just copying and pasting page after page of Muslim rhetoric is meaningless.

Also, it's rather rude to start multiple threads, then not respond to people's questions and comments. No one appreciates "hit and run" posting.

Salam

Its rather rude to reply negatively and not able to discuss it intelligently. Reba, I dont want to have conversation with someone who cannot understand or see different perspectives. All you have done was "bash" my postings and that shows me you are not worth my time talking to you. I have done nothing but post information about islam and its variety. You are wrong about people not want to read my posting. Many have and replied to me through private messages, why private?, thats their right to do so, in my opinion, maybe its to avoid negative responses such as to simlairities of yours. I am not going to reply to u anymore or anyone that cannnot discuss intellengiently and maturely. If you dont like my postings, dont read them. If you expect a reply from me, dont. I prefer using my time to talk with those who can carry converstion about religions:ugh3: . May Allah guide you and have mercy on you.
:ugh3:
Wasalam

Mod Note:

I've been watching the majority of your threads, no where have I seen the so-named user bash at you whatsoever--as for the 'right' to be able to reply to most of your threads which are just simply a 'copy ~n~ paste' format (even without giving 'credit' where it's due--attaching or giving the 'source')...Obviously, you're showing your side of what you believe as well as anyone else giving their own thoughts/opinions, etc.,.... Regardless whether or not you have gotten PM's from others...bottom line, it's the 'threads' members can see and have the right or option of replying to it as long as there isn't any bashing, name-calling, etc.,...therefore--please refrain from accusing another member 'openly' in the main Forum.

Peace out--

~RR

Yeah, I second that. It's not necessary to flood with soo many threads in this Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back