baseball- who do yall think will go to World Series and win it all?

OUT OF THE TEAMS THAT ARE IN IT....I'D LIKE TO SEE THE DODGERS VS A'S AGAIN....RELIVE THE 1988 SERIES...LOL

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit:Detriot Tigers:fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

MLB fans wanna to said Thank you, Tigers! :ty:

Whassup, casperman? the present Murder Row? :rofl:

No, no...don't said how many titles they won, Yanky....I talked about this present. :nono:

Oh gosh, that must be worstest since Red Sox came back in 2004 and Marlins in 2003. :eek3:

More, I felt good to see $213M team didn't make World Series this year (again) and got whipping by $94M team, Tigers...I am sure every MLB fans already happy to hear about that.

MLB fans --> :grouphug: Yankees --> :tears:

So, Yankees still having next year to do all the over. :bye:

Oh boy, I felt good to type this one here! :giggle:

NE Patriots :giggle:

Bro , I am not much into baseball... you know that I am crazy about football especially NE Patriots and #12 :cool:

Hey wildifire

teasing my bro lol

I don't care about baseball either & I feel the same way about everything ya just said. Especially the....
Spankees:rifle:

I don't care about baseball!

Sorry! And Yankees had ENOUGH!!! Let other team get a chance to win!

Yankees :rl:

Let me call fat lady singer and she will yelling said

'BYE YANKEES BYE!!!!!!!'

This proves what? Money can't buy champinionship!!!!
It takes real team to win the championship. All Yankees players are in for what? Greedy money and in return they don't give damn if they win because there is too much money already! What a sad!

Or maybe that Bawsten have returned curse back to Yankees, and may well another 90 years of losing streak for Yankees... Who knows?

Let me call fat lady singer and she will yelling said

'BYE YANKEES BYE!!!!!!!'

Look at Florida and Anheim with lowest salary cap and won world series. Next is Detroit??

Highest salary cap does not help you to win World Series. It is all about coach's plan. Detroit coach was very good, he helped Florida won first world series.

It looks to me like the Mets will win the World Series....

I wouldnt be too sure!
In the last few years, I have seen underdogs won the champinion!!! Haven't seen any 1st seeding won the champinion in the last few years.

It looks to me like the Mets will win the World Series....

Where Casperman? Can't stand us talking about Yankees? lol
now i feel better any team that still in playoff....is fine with me since no Yankees!!!

vomit.gif
at YANKEES! They had ENOUGH of winning and let other team a chance to win! I am glad they are out I guess!

Tigers made me second thought...they could win WS?. I would like to see St Louis vs Oakland but ummm just let whoever to win WS that should be good for all of us?. :thumb:

I think Casperman is still crying and wont come back to AD.com after World Series is over :lol:

Aaah, Casperman didn't want to be in this thread while I seen his post in other threads short ago. Too embarrassed himself for mouth off at first place?. Hee hee.

Back