Bars on school windows

volcomskatz said:
LOL... He's 16 years old but not enough to drive.
Really? Just look at his car
10zv3i1.gif

PUT OUT THAT FIRE!

My school looks nice from the outside but we have atleast 2 bouncers at every major door we have 3 security gaurds 2 police liasons ( can't spell i know) and a drug dog that comes in on weekends We have a special drug counciling center in our school we use to have a padded room there are at least 3 fights a week and usually some sex scandal. We've had threats our school almost caught on fire once because the boiler almost exploded. Yeap I go to the greatest school ever.
For people in Minnesota you probally heard of the rocori shooting the sad truth is it's only a matter of time before they have that happen at our school. it's really scary I wanna switch schools because of it. I don't feel safe at all

It's so sad that schools have become so unsafe. :(

I never attended a school that had bars on its windows, metal detectors, "security" or police. I went to public high schools (two on the East coast, two on the West coast), and I never saw a fight, stabbing, shooting, sexual assault, drug bust or riot.

Sigh...I feel so sorry for students now.

Lil_country_gal said:
My school looks nice from the outside but we have atleast 2 bouncers at every major door we have 3 security gaurds 2 police liasons ( can't spell i know) and a drug dog that comes in on weekends We have a special drug counciling center in our school we use to have a padded room there are at least 3 fights a week and usually some sex scandal. We've had threats our school almost caught on fire once because the boiler almost exploded. Yeap I go to the greatest school ever.
For people in Minnesota you probally heard of the rocori shooting the sad truth is it's only a matter of time before they have that happen at our school. it's really scary I wanna switch schools because of it. I don't feel safe at all

Shoot, some of us boys would carry a jack knife, but it sure as heck wasn't for stabbing people. I don't know, I think they carried one because their dad did. I did, however, stab my best friend with a pencil once on his shoulder, nurse didn't report it or get me in trouble, so I can only imagine what would happen now. :whistle:

Back