Bare Minerals makeup~

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
Bare Minerals makeup are besttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ever I had in my life. I have been looking for good make up for years and years.. They were not GOOD! Pah! I found Bare Minerals makeup last in Nov at mall.. It is really wonderful work for my face skin.. It is very silkly make-up.. no liquid! ! I hate liquid make-up. They were not great looking..

It is only 4-steps to make-up then GO! Isn't it easy!? It it little expensive start with $75.00 to up. Depends on sale...Sometimes, They are on $60.00 for sale.

get idea!

Bare Escentuals - Natural Cosmetics for the Body and Face

:afro:

M-

Yes, I use them also. :) I first found out about them from a professional cosmetologist (who is not involved with selling them). I notice that some other companies are starting to imitate Bare Minerals.

*curious question*

Do those comestic produced without alcohol and chemical?

Reba, :ty: for provide 2 links.

It sound good. I will read again tomorrow at work place.

I heard and seen on TV...I've wanted those...I saw those at Bed, Bath and Beyond! But I'll order online one day...I hate liquid also! YUCK! I hate put something on my face...not even lotion! I hate the feeling on my face...yuck! But sun block, I must have to since I have no choice since I will be in the sun... or else I'll look like red lobster! :lol:

Anyway that make up is wonderful...a friend of mine have one and she said she loved it! Best one than any of others!

I love use bare mineral make up. I dont feel anything because they are good. I hate liquard because of oily. eww

Sounds wonderful!

I don't wear makeup much. And it's not always easy to find a foundation that'd look natural on my complexion.

I'm quite fair. But I, at times, uses Chanel liquid and they're not oily or anything and sometimes Revlon.

I had a look at Bare Escentuals foundation and I don't know which one to go for!!!!

Should I opt for:

Multi-Tasking Minerals?

All-Over Face Colors?

Mineral Veil?

I think Multi-Tasking look tad dark for me.

All-Over does look good.

Scubalady, your complexion look similar to mine, so which one of those would you recommend?

Sounds wonderful!

I don't wear makeup much. And it's not always easy to find a foundation that'd look natural on my complexion.

I'm quite fair. But I, at times, uses Chanel liquid and they're not oily or anything and sometimes Revlon.

I had a look at Bare Escentuals foundation and I don't know which one to go for!!!!

Should I opt for:

Multi-Tasking Minerals?

All-Over Face Colors?

Mineral Veil?

I think Multi-Tasking look tad dark for me.

All-Over does look good.

Scubalady, your complexion look similar to mine, so which one of those would you recommend?
Mineral Veil is a nice way to take the "shine" off the face without adding color.

You can also blend the colors to customize for yourself.

The important thing is to use a light amount with the right brush.

Sounds good... I normally use Olay make up.. i dont use makeup all the times.. only when i go out visiting...

I know a guy who wears makeup, and he is not a goth..:) He is actually a professional makeup artist. But, I Personally do not think makeup suits him, though I never say anything, because I do not want to discourage him.:) I also don't think makeup suit guys, although I have nothing against skincare products.

As for makeup on females... I am the type of person who prefers very minimal makeup. Lipstick and eyeliner is enough. If you want to hide bad patches, just send me your photo, and I will touch it up for you. :)

I am going to have try this out. It looks like its a great product to use and natural on the face. Thanks for sharing :)

Looks interesting - I usually use MAC, Elizabeth Arden or Bobbie Brown.

Does this provide good coverage? I dont mean I want to look like Tammy Bakker! Just want a very good foundation - I only need good foundation, light blush, eyeliner and lipstick. I spend a great deal of money on foundation as I think it is the most important makeup but it is hard to find one that doesnt make you look like a clown but still provide good coverage as I have red patches so want even out the skin tone.

I've been seeing this advertised on T.V. and have been wondering about it. Everything sounds great on commercials, you know. It's nice to hear from people who are actually using it. Now I would feel more confident in spending the money. Thanks, guys!

i was thinking of trying that one but money is issue but i will save up and treat myself to buy this product to try smile

Back