Barack Obama rally at Target Center 9/12

racheleggert

Reaction score
If you are planning on going to the Barack Obama rally at Target Center in Minneapolis, MN.

There will be interpreters and CART on jumbotron.

I will be working in Sec 112. the seats in rows 1 and 2 will be reserved for Deaf people. Request to sit in Sec 112.

Where to enter, best is to use enterance at corner of 1st Ave and 6th Street- it's access enterance. Once you enter, don't go in NBA City resturant, just go straight to the elevator. There will be security checkpoint, as MCDHH said its like airport. I recommond you to just bring money for concessions and camera since they won't allow bags, strollers, liquids such as lotions and water. If you are on mediciation for health reasons, Disablity equipment such as cane, wheelchairs are OK to go in. The security is very intense and heavy.

Signs and banners aren't allowed upon at White House's request. If you bring them, we will consifcate and throw them away. Just leave them at home, save them for campaign rally in 2012.

How to find volunteers like me- We are wearing casual business outfits with badge that says VOLUNTEER with green stripe and seal of president. Target Center ushers will be wearing light blue long sleeved shirt with black vest. Secret Service agents will be wearing suits with earplug/speakers (people never smile).

If you need any assistance at the rally, please see me in Sec 112.

Hope to see some of you at Target Center!

Event info: Target Center :: Rally on Health Insurance Reform

Back