Banned

Nice try, RR! I have successfully put "banned" under my handle 3 minutes ago! I ain't gonna tell how! I have always believe there s always at least a way around.

No longer will members be able to 'type' up the word--ban or banned beneath their username. Changes were made. ;)

~RR

Nice try, RR! I have successfully put "banned" under my handle 3 minutes ago! I ain't gonna tell how! I have always believe there s always at least a way around.

Same here... I tried to type into "Banned" then changed into "******".

That happens if your doing normal way. There is another way around, I already typed in to make it show up "Super Moderator", "banned", and other prohibited words too and it worked. I am keeping serect in respect of AD.

Same here... I tried to type into "Banned" then changed into "******".

That happens if your doing normal way. There is another way around, I already typed in to make it show up "Super Moderator", "banned", and other prohibited words too and it worked. I am keeping serect in respect of AD.

You can have try "Banl\led" or "Prohibido" in spanish language.

I bet that Liebling would know what's Verboten means?

For Super moderator then $uper Moderator or $uper l\/loderator.

I doubt many members on AD will know what "prohibido" means. No one will care.

Since, You live in largest Mexican community then they would influence any spanish language.

It happened to me since too many Mexicans in our area since it was few in 1970's.

Nope, if you know how, you can make it show clearly "Banned" without adding anything in middle!!! I know how and ain't gonna say how.

You can have try "Banl\led" or "Prohibido" in spanish language.

I bet that Liebling would know what's Verboten means?

For Super moderator then $uper Moderator or $uper l\/loderator.

Nope, if you know how, you can make it show clearly "Banned" without adding anything in middle!!! I know how and ain't gonna say how.

Is it from Character map? This system that where weird word is add to make Banned in point but it too hard to do it.

Am I the only one who finds the conversation about the use of the word, senseless?

Also, does it really matter that people can find ways around the fix? If they do, they'll just get their butts in a sling?

So, why bother trying to get around the rules?

Aye It was so funny that during middle school, my best friend had a crush on a hispanic girl since she was so beauiful and all, I told him to say "hasta la vista baby!" to her as a flirt but he was too nervous to do that. :lol:

Back