Bank Robber Leaves Wallet Behind

Loghead

Reaction score
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Police didn't have to dust for fingerprints to find this suspect - they just rifled through the wallet he left behind at the scene.

Albert Vincent Perkins is charged with robbing First Federal Bank in Kansas City on Thursday.

Police say he walked into the bank, handed the teller a plastic bag and ordered her to give him all of the $100 bills.

Then he walked out of the bank - but left his wallet sitting on the counter.

The U.S. attorney's office says the teller and a customer in the bank identified the photo on the driver's licence and another photo in the wallet as the robber.

Perkins was arrested Thursday night. Police say he took about $3,100.

I read this and showed someone else this article and I told them, "He should just give up on life. Can't get a job and can't be a criminal... you just suck at life." I was then told I should write for Hallmark. :lol:

Boy...

He got :Owned:

There goes another one for the files of America's Dumbest Criminals. Hehehe!

I read that on KC Star newspaper and my BB yesterday. Dumb criminal!

Catty

Yep, that's his
crime-for-dolts-af.jpg
and police had to sit back and let the wallet do the work. :laugh2:

This reminds me of a similar incident where a guy robbed a bank or a store while wearing a motorcycle helmet with his name printed on the front. :roll:

There was also a guy who walked in a mini-mart and paid for something with a check. He came back later and robbed the store. Luckily, the cashier recognized the guy and simply handed the check to the police for them to find the guy. :crazy:

Back