Bank Of America Communication Problems?

Nesmuth

Reaction score
If you have been having suspicious communication related problems with Bank Of America employees, you need to report your story to Amy Llamas-Bakari ,CRADHH Media Relations Officer ,3300 Harrison Street Suite 3-H ,Kingman, Arizona 86401 ,(928) 757-5146 V/TTY , mediarelations@cradhh.org .

She is putting together a 'collective complaint' to the Bank Of America corporate headquarters and this could lead to a class action lawsuit.

Richard

Communication problems like when the recording ask you to enter your access ID and the caller begins introducting themself and explaing their problem?

Any communication problems. They could be refusal to accept relay calls, pen and paper writing, to use interpreters, and other nonverbal forms of communications.

Richard

I had no problem with BOA in the past...they were friendly to me. I guess it would be depend on location? I don't know. We do have BOA here now but I don't use this bank. Maybe we will one day since it'll be easier to get cash if I am in LA! :) Good luck

Why Bank of America? Why not Wells Fargo? Why not HSBC? Why not other banks?

I can only speak for their reaction to relay calls. They're wonderful to deal with. Always professional, and they always know how to properly use relay. There are 3 different 1 800 numbers relay operators know by heart: Social Security, T-Mobile, and Bank of America.

apathrev said:
I can only speak for their reaction to relay calls. They're wonderful to deal with. Always professional, and they always know how to properly use relay. There are 3 different 1 800 numbers relay operators know by heart: Social Security, T-Mobile, and Bank of America.

How do you know? You only work for MCI Relay Service. What about ATT? Sprint? Hamiltion? i711? Federal Relay?

Back