Bank Arrested Man for trying to Cash a Check They Gave Him!!

That is a major error on the banks part. Could they not see that they issued that check for this poor man?

WOW!!

Perhaps the big fat check he gets from a law suit will not land him in jail. :lol:
When he tries to cash it.

I hope he sues them for enough money to buy 10 homes and never work again.

That's exactly what I think will happen. He lost his dignity, his job ... I bet he gets something big out of this.

That's exactly what I think will happen. He lost his dignity, his job ... I bet he gets something big out of this.

And he deserves every penny of it.

Should be considered a hate crime if you ask me.

I hope he gets justice and a very large settlement from Chase Bank....and the teller or rep that had him arrested to begin with....gets fired! I've ran into some "snooty" tellers/bank reps also...

Justice!! He deserves to be compensated for all that he's lost. Obviously, his reputation's been damaged as well. The teller should have checked their facts before calling the police. At the very least, I'd expect that they be written up and suspended. They should be sacked!

It is kind of sad when a black man with a foreign-sounding name is taken for a presumable con artist.

Yes , the teller did sound like a racist! He should go after the police department too, as they did not looks in things better!

I personally think the police did nothing wrong. It's not their fault that Chase didn't contact them correctly. One voice mail does not make the police at fault. As the video stated there were multiple ways that Chase could have contacted and they didn't do so.

I personally think the police did nothing wrong. It's not their fault that Chase didn't contact them correctly. One voice mail does not make the police at fault. As the video stated there were multiple ways that Chase could have contacted and they didn't do so.

The cheque would be in the system since they issued it.

Back