Bank accidentally gives man $5 million

ANOTHER WORLD- Kalista was charged with withdrawing $2 million from an account after a bank confused her with a phillips. Kalista was arraigned Tuesday on grand larceny charges. Phillips said she tried to tell officials at Commerce Bank in December that she did not have a $5 million account.

Kalista said she was told it was her and she could withdraw the money.

Prosecutors said the bank — which advertises itself as America's Most Convenient Bank — confused Kalista and Phillips who members for a alldeaf company.

Kalista gave away some of the withdrawn money and blew some of it on gifts to all Alldeaf ader(s)... but lost much of it on bad investments, prosecutors said.

The Alldeaf's office did not immediately have information on her lawyer. Calls left with Commerce Bank on Wednesday were not immediately returned.

:afro:

If it happens to me, I would have to go to the bank and make it straight. I just can't keep the money if it is not my money.

ANOTHER WORLD- Kalista was charged with withdrawing $2 million from an account after a bank confused her with a phillips. Kalista was arraigned Tuesday on grand larceny charges. Phillips said she tried to tell officials at Commerce Bank in December that she did not have a $5 million account.

Kalista said she was told it was her and she could withdraw the money.

Prosecutors said the bank — which advertises itself as America's Most Convenient Bank — confused Kalista and Phillips who members for a alldeaf company.

Kalista gave away some of the withdrawn money and blew some of it on gifts to all Alldeaf ader(s)... but lost much of it on bad investments, prosecutors said.

The Alldeaf's office did not immediately have information on her lawyer. Calls left with Commerce Bank on Wednesday were not immediately returned.

:afro:

Haha funny.

I would return the money. If the briefcase with million of dollars were left laying around, I would wait a week or two then I would give it to the poor.

Back