Banjo's blast from the past.

Steel X

Reaction score
It is now the 10th anniversary of Banjo Kazooie from the Nintendo 64 days, and now that Rare is owned by Microsoft. Rare decided to show off their classics via Xbox live arcade with Banjo Kazooie since their third installment has been recently released to Xbox360.

Banjo Tootie will be expected to come out on Xbox live around as early of next year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4XLiBqNmc&feature=related]YouTube - Banjo-kazooie Xbox live arcade N64 comparison[/ame]

I am impressed with the "extreme makeover" of the orginal with bumped up textures and plus widescreen presentation and of course playing the game with a much better controller. :)

I remember when they re-released Conker's Bad Fur Day for the Xbox. They actually improved the graphics for that game. :)

Yes the Conker's Bad Fur Day remake known as Conker's Live and Reloaded which I do still have that game :lol:

I hope Rare is planning on a sequel to Conker someday, as well as other games like Killer Instinct, which is still the most rumored next project that Rare is working on.

Of course, there has been word that Rare is already working on the sequel to Perfect Dark Zero as well.

Back