Baghdad falls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iostjeep

Reaction score
:D I can't believe it!
l789819.jpg
top.topple.cnn.jpg

oh, sorry to post on wrong one. How can I move it into current events?

Isn't that a statue of Saddam Hussein?

yup it is done, I heard Saddam and his 2 sons might be gone, don't know yet

LONG LIVE LIBERTY!

BlueTeamEnforcer.gif

Asta1.gif

brave.gif

USA IS IN OUR BLOOD!

NEVER UNDERIMATE USA. :fu: :fu: :fu:

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
yup it is done, I heard Saddam and his 2 sons might be gone, don't know yet

:mad2: they better be fucking dead cuz I don't wanna to have a war again. :nono: it is not going to happen again :nono:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
:mad2: they better be fucking dead cuz I don't wanna to have a war again. :nono: it is not going to happen again :nono:
Naw they are afraid of us already ;) those iraqi citizens on TV this morning were celebrating for their new begining, their new lives, their REAL power of FREEDOM!

saddam is :Owned: by USA BIG TIME! :lol:

if we ever caught saddam alive we could put him in a zoo and see how "crazy" he talks about toturing and killing innocent ppl lol

Better yet, put him in International Criminal Court, and make him answer for his own crimes. And make him live the rest of his years in jail!

Originally posted by kuifje75
Better yet, put him in International Criminal Court, and make him answer for his own crimes. And make him live the rest of his years in jail!

It's better than put him in a zoo like Steel said.

It is appealing to see how Iraqis dragged Saddam's chopped off statue head down the streets and people putting shoes and feet on the fallen statue (Arabs take it as an insult if the shoes/feets are being put on the face according to a newspaper)... saw it on CNN when I was dining at a coffeehouse/internet cafe in Mexico yesterday. People at the coffeehouse hollered, laughed, stared at the TV screen.

what's the point of using shoes as a weapon? that just looks ridiculous...they aren't really harmful..but would be more harmful if you wear them and KICK something

Originally posted by Steel
what's the point of using shoes as a weapon? that just looks ridiculous...they aren't really harmful..but would be more harmful if you wear them and KICK something
They meant it as an insult, not as an attack.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
They meant it as an insult, not as an attack.

Yeah, that's right. It's an insult in Arab world because your shoe's soles are dirty.

It's same thing when you put your shoes on the table because it's rude and dirty.

On CNN tonight, it looks like there's a lot of looting and thievery on the streets.. no police....

Originally posted by Liza
On CNN tonight, it looks like there's a lot of looting and thievery on the streets.. no police....
True. saddam used to control the police stations, but since he is losing power, the police stations has no control over the stealings and stuff so we are waiting for a new Iraqi leader, who should be MUCH better than saddam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back