Badass vid clip joke from French

RS, it's just a funny stupid video saying that the deafie who signs has better driving skills than the oral deaf person because oral deaf person tries to talk to passenger with voice and did not keep eyes on the road. I know it isn't true...just a funny video. I don't understand every word in foreign sign language, but I got an idea what he was trying to tell us.

I understand LSF, and it is a humour skit about why it is ok to give driver's licence to deaf people, but not to oral/hoh people. I find it to be very hilarious, especially when the oral driver didn't pay attention to the road and hit the policeman by accident. LMAO Not that it is funny, but just hilarious in any case!

ravensteve1961 said:
I cant understand it. Just like that crazy momma movie.

What planet are you from? Deaf? HH? CI? Greedy? Ah, that explains why you are so greedy to have your own financial investment. how is your financial hardship?

mld4ds said:
What planet are you from? Deaf? HH? CI? Greedy? Ah, that explains why you are so greedy to have your own financial investment. how is your financial hardship?

WHOA best post against RS ever!

lmfao... funny. I was able to understand what was being said.. and I could make a guess for only one sign I didn't know (handshape L on palm) that probably meant license, showing, or something (help Kootchie?)

Liza said:
lmfao... funny. I was able to understand what was being said.. and I could make a guess for only one sign I didn't know (handshape L on palm) that probably meant license, showing, or something (help Kootchie?)

I thought it meant "problem"

I was able to understand most of what was being said, apart from what the driver signed in the video clip when he was driving

^ No I believe it means can't

because He said, Sorry I cannot give you driving license so it is cancelled for you, sorry and then gives the paper to cry.

ravensteve1961 said:
I cant understand it. Just like that crazy momma movie.

Wow.....seemed to me you never tried sign language at all! Go take some sign language class!!!

Hehe cool foreign video! I remembered there's another video made by a deaf american in Texas which is very similiar to that video -- you can find the ASL movies or ASL video clips in www.deafnewspaper.com . I couldn't get in there for some reason I don't know. :|

Back