Bad news

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I had called MS about offers subtitles on movies and TV shows from marketplace.

The person from MS (Xbox Live) want tell apologize for not offers subtitles but they will work on to offers subtitles on next update, they are nice people to explain about subtitles.

The person from MS (Xbox Live) want tell apologize for not offers subtitles but they will work on to offers subtitles on next update, they are nice people to explain about subtitles.

That's cool. Keep it up! Good Job!

That's cool. Keep it up! Good Job!

We can create petition for that.

I hope MS will make deal with MTV because MTV refuse to offers subtitles on DVD.

I'm not surprised...

still, I dont really care about tv shows and movies via xbox live anyway.

rather watch movies on dvds and watch tv shows on a real tv thank you very much.

I can careless about subtitles.

When in before 80's, there's no CC.

I would be more interested in some of the downloadable shows or movies if they were subtitled. Simple as that, eh Microsoft?

I could say the same about here...since I have VGA and plays games in HD and I noticed some of the movies said it plays in HD too...does that mean it shows the same picture as from HD-DVD or something?

and how many gbs does it take to download a film?

I could say the same about here...since I have VGA and plays games in HD and I noticed some of the movies said it plays in HD too...does that mean it shows the same picture as from HD-DVD or something?

Yea, it does same as HD-DVD.

When you purchase movie with MS point and would good for 24 hours then gone and get more GB back. It's similar to Directv that where you order movie and charge on monthly bills.

I think by saying it plays in HD the DVD is progressive scan compatible? I considered buying component cables for my DVD player since it does have component output. But Component cables are $40(I only observed one brand in Target and am going 2 Best Buy soon). I'm not sure they are worth it, but they may be. I also noticed on the back of that product(component cables for DVD) It had a chart showing the quality levels of different connections for DVD/tv viewing.

Worst - RF

Moderate - A/V - S-Video

Better(HD level) - Component

Best - DVi/HDMI ( I also assume VGA falls under this category)

I recently played PS2 on RF for a while when I was staying in the dorm. Lemme tell you, it's a huge difference between RF and even A/V. Now here's to hoping Best Buy has some reasonably priced components, and I plan to grill (ask questions) about the performance quality boost component cables can give a DVD/DVD player.

Do you have dvd player now? Look at port like component, hdmi. Does your televison had hdmi, component, vga, dvi, etc.

If your tv and dvd player have hdmi. Get hdmi

If your tv have dvi and dvd player have hdmi. Get dvi/hdmi adapter.

If your tv have component, no hdmi, no dvi. Your dvd player have hdmi, and component. Get component.

I would be more interested in some of the downloadable shows or movies if they were subtitled.

If you are interested Dr. Strangelove I could possibly find a program that will put subtitles on movies for you (probably shows too) you would only have to find the file with subtitles on it, which this day in age isn't too hard. If you need any help or advice let me know.

Or anyone for that matter interested in learning how to do this I'll be happy to share my limited knowledge on the subject. Heck we can learn together because I like to watch some foreign films too, no subtitles = no luck for me in th

Heck we can learn together because I like to watch some foreign films too, no subtitles = no luck for me in th

I often find foregin films to be far superior to these of America/Hollywood. Of course, there are exceptions like Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb. ;)

Back