Bad NEWS

Missus_Philos0phyK

Reaction score
:bump: i am bacccccccccccckkkk! well with a new name and account indeed, its been a longest while! happy to have me back on the site??? :giggle: to any of you newbies or old newbies.. my former account name was "grumpy kiki" :doh: i wondered why is my account got removed... :o well.. good to see u again lads, gentlemen and ladies.. off i go! :bye: :hug:

ps: have i missed anything?? :Ohno:

Welcome to AllDeaf! I had been newbies about two months ago. Enjoy to read the posts! It's nice to meet you, smaht :)

:welcome: Back girl! :hug: Been months since you were gone.

Have fun posting with us. See ya around :ily:

9.gif

Giday, welcome back and I remember your old avatar photo of your rude finger! :whistle: LOL!!

Oh, I remember you!!!!!! You're funny lady.....

I'm glad to have you around here... :thumb: Welcome Back... :thumb:

Cheri said:
:welcome: Back girl! :hug: Been months since you were gone.

Have fun posting with us. See ya around :ily:

yep yep, thank u and yes its been too long.. :ugh: oh well.. at least i m doing my best to be here on this site! :aw:

Welcome back funni lady!!!

What took you so long? :lol: Have fun posting along with us once again, don't leave any of your jokes behind! :popcorn:

^Angel^ said:
Welcome back funni lady!!!

What took you so long? :lol: Have fun posting along with us once again, don't leave any of your jokes behind! :popcorn:

why should i lose my jokes?! of course not! i m still funny as richard pyor as long i can live with a jokes!! ah been around in school alot... of course.. and i m almost graduating yippeee!! :applause: :fruit:

Back