bad news in my family

moonflower, I am sorry about your cousin and I will pray for her to have a safe surgery. :hug:

Sorry to hear about ur cousin and hope ur aunty and uncle can make the right decision that is best for her and everyone around her. Pray that she will recover if has surgery and there no further implications during surgery. Will pray for u and ur cousin plus family.

Aw sorry to hear that hon, I do hope she will be okay if she does go through surgery , my prayers are with the family....

My my, so young, indeed my thoughts and prayers will be with her, her family, etc., and please do hang in there. Please do keep us AD'ers posted.

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being so more members can 'reach out' to you and the family, especially the young girl.

~RR

Oh man Moonflower.. hope your cousin will survive the surgery if your uncle and aunt decides to go ahead with it.. if not, your cousin has lived a good life and she will be missed very much for sure by ya... boy it been a bad time for ya as well... ohh I am sorry to hear of this.... oh boy... God bless ya and your cousin..

yeah dang

and thanks NS hugs

My my, so young, indeed my thoughts and prayers will be with her, her family, etc., and please do hang in there. Please do keep us AD'ers posted.

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being so more members can 'reach out' to you and the family, especially the young girl.

~RR

thanks for put this thread in sticky roadrunner
i will but right now no more news but i will keep post if i heard more

and ty to aders that just posted before roadrunner put this thread a sticky hugs you all

Ouch, It's gonna be hard which is totally understandable and I do hope that your cousin will pull through the surgery. It must have not been an easy decision for your family and for herself too.

Do try take it easy one day at a time and hang in there.

Awww Moonflower (((hugs))) I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, I hope whatever it comes out whatever decision your family made for you cousin would be a wise one. Your cousin is in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. :(

moonflower, I am praying your cousin will pull through the surgery. I understand its difficult timing for you. Its not easy to lose a loved one and friends. Hugs, OB7

Moonflower,

Truly I'm sorry, Being your cousin tragedy and hopefully she'll pull her through survivor by surgery as long chance live 50%. You're my prayer.

Aww that is terrible! I am really sorry about this tradegy! How old is your cousin?

hope things go well for your cousin's surgery and she will be in my prayers...

I will keep your cousin in my prayers.

Back