Bad News from Tweetybird

aww I am very sorry about your friend's mom. I hope that her cancer wont spread.

Best wishes and prayers for TB's Mom as she goes thru this....

Oh no, Tweetybird! Im so dreadfully sorry to hear this
devastating news about your dear mom! I will pray for
your mom for her healing!
My thoughts and prayers and love goes out to your mom,
you and your family, sweetie!! :hug:

Tweety--I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. But having read so many of your posts, I know you are a strong person and will be able to be a help and support to your mom and also that you will get through this tough time.:hug:

Oh dang Tweety... I do hope your mom can survive the cancer and the surgery.... may she get the strength from ya and also from God on this... ya go have lots of time with her and we can worry about this site in here... when ya are ready to come back we will welcome ya back with hugs...

I just find out from my sk2 and shocked that ur mom has cancer and pls hang in there sista TB i do undy that you gotta spend with ur mom for while as long she need ur big help and hope everythings will heal when have remove from surgery soon. I know you can't lost ur mom and think postive :hug: :(

im sorry about Tweetybird's mom have cancer

but my mom told me that her aunt had ovarian cancer its longtimes ago when my mom was 7 years old and her aunt died when she was young but im wishes her aunt will kept spirit for sure.And also my mom's cousin also had cancer but im not sure what kind have type of cancer but her cousin doing better more improvement

Mostly people always have types of cancer they have surgery ASAP they wont tell anyone its their secret and none of their busniess.So man had types of cancer like prostates cancer or any types cancer they know what kind types of cancer but im sure have free cancer after surgery about 6-8 weeks.

im sorry about Tweetybird's mom have cancer

but my mom told me that her aunt had ovarian cancer its longtimes ago when my mom was 7 years old and her aunt died when she was young but im wishes her aunt will kept spirit for sure.And also my mom's cousin also had cancer but im not sure what kind have type of cancer but her cousin doing better more improvement

Mostly people always have types of cancer they have surgery ASAP they wont tell anyone its their secret and none of their busniess.So man had types of cancer like prostates cancer or any types cancer they know what kind types of cancer but im sure have free cancer after surgery about 6-8 weeks.

i know you mean well sara, but try not to mention "death" because it could freak tweety out and not only that, you want to give positive thoughts and support to help tweety and her mom get through this very delicate and difficult time... tweety needs to be strong so she can help her mom get through this ordeal... am i making sense? :)

AllDeaf Friends, Readers, Members:

TweetyBird has asked me to pass this on to you all -

Last night, her mother found out that she has uterus cancer - which would explain why she has been sick the last three months, with a high white blood cell count.

Her mother will be scheduled for surgery early next week to remove the cancer and to determine how much it has spread.

Right now, Tweetybird is devasted - she is taking a break from AllDeaf to be with her mother during this difficult time.

You can let her know - give her a lot of positive support, love and prayers.

I know - I've been down the road myself, having had uterus cancer seven years ago. It's not easy - and with friends and family that gave me a lot of loving support, I managed to beat the cancer.

We can help Tweetybird and her mother beat her cancer, too.

This thread will be made sticky for a while ~

DreamDeaf

you too??? :shock:

sorry for going offtopic.. but how did you get through this??? and how long did it last? with the chemo treatments, etc.? sorry for asking if you feel this might be too personal?
POOR TWEETY! :(

OH TWEETY!!!

i am so sorry to hear about the shocking news...

i hope your mom gets through this with all of your support!!! my thoughts are with you and your family!!!

HANG IN THERE GIRL!!! we are all here to support you in this very delicate and difficult time!!! :hug:

OMG! :eek:

I'm very sorry to hear about the devastating news about Tweetybird's mother. I hope she'll make a speedy recovering. She'll be in my thoughts and prayer. :hug:

Wow, thanks, Dream for letting us know about this, and TB, my prayers and thoughts be with your mom, yourself and your family and may God's loving arm surround with comfort, healing and love.

tweety when you contacted me about this i was in total shock just know i'm here for you regardless, and if u ever need anything else please let me know ok? (((( tweety))))) take it easy and spend as much time as you want with yr mom alldeaf will always be here when u come back (((tweety)))

i am sorry about TB mom she is in my prayer smile
recovery takes times

i hope her mom get well

I am so sorry to hear that I hope everything will be allright with your mother and i pray for your mother.

TweetyBird, I'm so sorry about your mother. I hope that she will have a speedy recovery from the surgery and in the clear from it. Take your time to spend with your mother as that is more important. Hang in there girl. :hug:

Oh no, that is bad news for u. I am sorry and hope ur mom will be okay after surgery and no cancer spread outside of her uterus. I know couple women who went thru and survive it. Hope ur mom too. Hang there. (((((hugs))))

oh my... I'm sooo sorry to hear the news!! You, ur family, and ur mom are in my prayers! Hope she can beat it. *hugs*

Sorry to hear... I hope everything will work out... i wish the speed recovery... TweetyBird... think positive.. it would help your mother... hugz

Back