Bad Habit

biting my nail and being procrastinator

Wirelessly posted

VamPyroX said:
What's wrong with cursing all the time... unless you have Tourette's Syndrome...?

Not everyone that has TS have a cursing Tic. Just thought to let you know.

My bad habit is putting things off until the last minute. Ugh.

One of my auctions may start at $.99 for a 7 day auction. It may end at $27.99. I would often follow it each day. See, on day 2, bid may go up to $1.09. On Day 3, it may go up to $3.17. On Day 4..... you see where I am going on this. There is no reason for me to follow auctions every day, but I do.

Wirelessly posted

Not everyone that has TS have a cursing Tic. Just thought to let you know.

My bad habit is putting things off until the last minute. Ugh.
Word, I am such a procrastinator!!! Never put off for today what you can put off for tomorrow ;)

Cracking my knuckles and wrinkling the edges of paper (hard to explain).

I guess the knuckle cracking is a non-issue for :deaf:
But for some hearing people it's the most annoying thing ever. :laugh2:

Cracking my knuckles and wrinkling the edges of paper (hard to explain).

I guess the knuckle cracking is a non-issue for :deaf:
But for some hearing people it's the most annoying thing ever. :laugh2:

I've never found cracking noises annoying, which is good because my shoulders knees and ankles crack like crazy now. But I doooo love to crack my back, ahhhhh relief. THE worst sound is silverware scraping against a plate. OMG it pierces your brain I tell you.

One of my auctions may start at $.99 for a 7 day auction. It may end at $27.99. I would often follow it each day. See, on day 2, bid may go up to $1.09. On Day 3, it may go up to $3.17. On Day 4..... you see where I am going on this. There is no reason for me to follow auctions every day, but I do.

Now you know that you are NOT supposed to bid on your own items just to up the price....lol

Now you know that you are NOT supposed to bid on your own items just to up the price....lol

Lol, of course, I don't bid on my auctions, but I cannot help following it every day which is not healthy. I would be doing other things instead of following it every day.

So many bad habits I cannot name them all offhand. I am trying to think of a good one. I will keep workin' on it.... Oh yah, putting myself down. Someone would have to work mighty hard to bash me harder than I bash me.

Back