bad guys ask you for send money?

Common sense says; why the heck am I shipping out money over the internet??
Nobody is MY boyfriend unless I've met the person and can meet this person anytime. I do not believe in long distance relationships. Do they really work?

Long distance can work. it depends on the couple. Ok, so my situation is not what every couple is going through, but in general, Long distance works if both people are ok with it.

Sara,

Have you met James in person? If no, why are you calling him "your boyfriend"???

i met James on Royals Forum where im been member this royal forums and im no longer this royals forums dues my reasons its long story! he and me been e-mail lots everyday but he very nice man and i have little trouble with my old e-mail address on yahoo but i have little advice from my friend who lives in KS about that and i makes my new e-mail address to him and let him know.

James never asked me for money NEVER! he have his own jobs and also money of his own also he told me about that but he told me says never send to stranger people of address,phone nbr,talking online to stranger like familiar but must have trust talking to online like family and friends only!

when im dating wrong 2 man before i met James and my 2 ex-boyfriend asked me for send money! and my answer says NO! i did told my mom about that and she says oh REALLY! i would get stay away from trouble because my uncle is police officer for prison.After im broke-up with 2 ex-boyfriend and i cant dating this crap man both man from Africa and 2 man is also America but this man travel to Africa for work and i never met 2 man NEVER! they later my choice going with James and i told him i cant dating with Tom our ex-boyfriend he is such loser! that what James talking about that and James wanted me to be his girlfriend and im acceptance with him and im happy with James lots!

but im trust James for talking e-mail as "personal" and lots of mores about my family and his family,sports,etc.

Yea I agree...my question is..why all these boyfriends from the UK? Also, I question the speed at which she goes thru her boyfriends. It seems like this James person is playing her by telling her that he agrees with her and gaining her trust first before ripping her off? That's my feeling...

i would agree with you

James never send me money NEVER! he told me on e-mail and he always trust me.

im America and he is UK and also he is Englishman he told me about that im raise in America in my life but im not sure he raise in UK in his life i would ask him on e-mail.

That's the problem. Just because someone "tells" you something on line, how can you know it's the truth? He says he has a job but how can she really know? Did he mail her his W-2? Has she seen him at work? He says he's a certain age. Has she seen him (not a picture) or his birth certificate? Has she met any of his family? Has she seen the place where he lives? It's all very risky.

But if Sara doesn't send him money or any personal financial information, that's smart.

he told me on e-mail and he have jobs! but he not tell me about his birth certificate.

i did told James our boyfriend about if he would like come USA but he can wait in years or months to save his own money to meet me and also my family but im hope i would love meet his family one days.

but he lives in London,England he told me about that.

Sara, this is the same old story you said about the last guy.. Why don't you look for a guy that lives closer, like here in the US?

Sara, this is the same old story you said about the last guy.. Why don't you look for a guy that lives closer, like here in the US?

that my choice you cant forces at me im 26 years old what i wanted it i can dating oversea man!

but im been using dating online and didnt work out dues my reasons and my mom wont let me using dating online for longtimes i respect my mom's rules not mine! but im using dating online for years till i got e-mail from James and chat him very longer messages i cant tell you its my busniess!

my family wanted me dating man in USA and i have no choice to dating in USA because no perfect at me what im really wanted! and i can allowed dating oversea its my choice not yours or AD member but you would limit off dues my respectives ok?

if you would mind my busniess please?

Back