Bacon vs. Sausage

Which one u pick for your breakfast meal?

• Bacon

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Sausage

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Others

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
I'm a Cape Cod Vegitarian (mostly vegitarian but do eat lots and lots of fish and seafood b/c of where I live) so I don't eat REAL bacon and sasage. There is vegitarian bacon and sassage out there...I like the vegitarian bacon best! I like frying it up in olive oil.....YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do order from resturant or cook from home sausages mostly of time with family. Sometime ordered Bacon if my mood to eat but mostly sausage. I like Regular and Maple Sausage.
Anyone try Johnsonville Sausage Foods? They are very good meat for Brat, Sausage, and many different kinds.
Mommyof3

I think I like bacon the best. Everytime I eat sausage, my mouth tastes like sausage all day, even after I brush and gargle. My granddad told me to put tiny bit of mustard will make that taste go away but I dont like the idea of mustard on sausage. I am mostly a cereal girl anyways, but I do cook breakfast for supper sometimes.

I hate frying bacon... cause one time I put an cube of ice in it...
and the grease popping at me... OUCH!!!! I had burn marks on my arms...
now it is cleared up... fine now... whew...
I will never never be that stupid again.

:pissed:

SORRY oink oink i love both bacon n sausage bacon ofc blt sandwiches n sausage dipped in syrup yummiez :)

I pick none because I do like eating them but gotta cut back cuz of high cholestrol they give. Been eating healthy breakfast for a while, once in a while something goodie like Pop-Tarts or pancakes. :) But most the time - oatmeal and/or cereal. :)

i like both!

i do eat sausages and bacons! my grandmother cook with bacons every morning with fried eggs and no sausages.But i dont cook with bacons because of popping oftens!

Sara Boyce

Back