The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
(-_-)

Click Here

*save target as*

Crazymanw00t said:
Hey did you get a job?
Me a job? not yet, but I applied online for the Costco. If the boss call me, i'll be there. So i'm in ohlone college.

Good. I want you to have a life like school or job. Better than sitting on computer all day with SSI.

Crazymanw00t said:
Good. I want you to have a life like school or job. Better than sitting on computer all day with SSI.

What does that have to do with anything?

DoVip, I think the thing most surprising about that video is the lack of suspense.

Crazymanw00t said:

QFT!

(Quoted for the truth) :popcorn:

Hey, let's show him some respect. Some people make things for enjoyment and it doesn't mean that they spent too much time on their hands doing it.

I've had guys telling me that I play too much games because I happen to know all the secrets and moves in the game. Hello... I READ! I can read like everyone else does. I simply go to a local grocery store and pick out a monthly video gaming magazine. I open it, flip to the tips-&-hints section, and read away. *gasps* That's how you rip your opponent's head out through the spine! Yep, it's there... I just read it. I only played the game once a week, maybe twice... it time permits. Making a video backwards is very easy. I can do it in a few minutes here at RIT in one of the computer labs.

Now, back to you... nice video. Interesting! Try doing something similar but with something more far out. Heh!

VamPyroX. thanks for respect me. :)

Back