backingpack walking

Solo Cup

Reaction score
will you ever start to walking from your home and stop in other states? without have a ride. "backingpack walking"

my roommate and i discussing to walking up to canada from arizona.

:eek2: u nuts!!!!!.. unless u're serious about this... gotta have alot of money.. saved up.. etc.. and get support.. help, etc.. in case of emerency..

I know one guy from walked from NYC to LA.. he made it.. amazing?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
:eek2: u nuts!!!!!.. unless u're serious about this... gotta have alot of money.. saved up.. etc.. and get support.. help, etc.. in case of emerency..

I know one guy from walked from NYC to LA.. he made it.. amazing?

love to be nut, and will eat the nuts on my long trip to canada. LOL.

yeah? you know that guy who walked from nyc to la....is he your friend? if so, can you sharing some of his experiences as if you willing to update?

i found some the sites about several people's jounrey from their mega-long-walking. sound so adventures!

warwithgoody said:
love to be nut, and will eat the nuts on my long trip to canada. LOL.

yeah? you know that guy who walked from nyc to la....is he your friend? if so, can you sharing some of his experiences as if you willing to update?

i found some the sites about several people's jounrey from their mega-long-walking. sound so adventures!
no he isn't my friend.. some stranger.. I just heard from the newspaper couple years ago or from world geniues book.. who knows.. just heard that it had happened..

warwithgoody said:
will you ever start to walking from your home and stop in other states? without have a ride. "backingpack walking"

not nuts, it can be done.. and I was in Sedona last month! o.O

DeafSCUBA98 said:
no he isn't my friend.. some stranger.. I just heard from the newspaper couple years ago or from world geniues book.. who knows.. just heard that it had happened..

i found the cool information about one guy's longest walk listed in geniues book. un-fook-believe! let me give you the link. crazy facts n etcs.

http://www.blessitt.com/

warwithgoody said:
lol. ha ha.

ohh? what do you think of this town?

:D It reminds me of Park City of Utah.. Like Sedona of Arizona..

:thumb: I think it is a great town!! Walked on the Devil's Arch too.. Saw the quilt shows at the local quilt shop and the library.. Very interesting!!

It's too bad I wasn't able to pay Tlaquepaque a good visit.. :(

That's great, hope you will organised to raise money for your favourite charity that you will make it possible!! Or ask any firms to sponsor you :)

I wish you all the best!

about $5,000 per year you need for food, laundry and clean yourself (if anyone could let you get bath for free).

warwithgoody said:

I never "backingpack walking" but GO FOR IT

If you are lost & thirty, follow where ---->
right_top.jpg
in Canada.

Molson Canadian Beer

illustrator said:
about $5,000 per year you need for food, laundry and clean yourself (if anyone could let you get bath for free).

swimming in lakes to clean myself unless i have to make sure if bear stole my clotles. :lol:

Go For It!!...

WoW, Go for it....Keep us post how far you reached....Is there any way you can stop in Ohio?...I'll be happy to let you take a shower, give you clean clothes and some food and water ... :mrgreen:

^Angel^ said:
WoW, Go for it....Keep us post how far you reached....Is there any way you can stop in Ohio?...I'll be happy to let you take a shower, give you clean clothes and some food and water ... :mrgreen:

yeah. im not sure if we are going to across ohio...we are going to start to walk though - arizona, colorado, wy, and montota. we may have to take greyhound bus to take us to other city if needed.

thanks for your offer. may we changed our mind and go to other states. who knows.

warwithgoody said:
yeah. im not sure if we are going to across ohio...we are going to start to walk though - arizona, colorado, wy, and montota. we may have to take greyhound bus to take us to other city if needed.

thanks for your offer. may we changed our mind and go to other states. who knows.

I don't know about backpacking across states, but I have done it in the mountains of Aspen CO. You would be surprised to know that they still have snow on the mountains at high elevation, along with a frozen lake!

Have fun with your upcoming trip!

Back