Back!

mrtn_cainuk

Reaction score
I'm back after longer break.

I were kept busy myself to working myself out, talking to friends sometimes it was boring really.

Im suprised to see the forums getting new topics. Anyway, don't worry that i will give my opinions soon.

I am still looking for nice lady company at this moment but so far, I have no lucky to getting one for me :|

Help me out please, i havent got success to get a girl!

Have fun

I were kept busy myself to working myself out, talking to friends sometimes it was boring really.

Im suprised to see the forums getting new topics. Anyway, don't worry that i will give my opinions soon.

I am still looking for nice lady company at this moment but so far, I have no lucky to getting one for me :|

Have fun

Dont rush to find a girl. You got plenty of time and enjoy your life while you can. I am sure one of the special girl will come to your way. Be patience!

Have fun

Glad to see you back :) Yet, please don't forget that this isn't a dating site . We are here to share our feelings and support each other :)

Back