Back to the top

Ethereal

Reaction score
Am I just missing it?

Most (er.....all) boards I post at have a "back to top" button so you don't have to scroll. Am I missing the one on this board or does it not exist?

It doesn't exist, although having one might serve its purpose well instead of having to scroll back to the top. Making that suggestion to Alex, owner of this Forum, it's the least you can try--good luck! :fingersx:

I think we should have a "back to the top" button. (Or a link, I've seen those also.)

Many message boards have "back to top" buttons or links so you don't have to scroll to the top. I think this would make things a lot easier. ....:)

Yeah, you sure can do that too Magastu, but there are ppls who uses the mouse more than they would use the keyboard to get around-- ;)

That's true... but I just suggest an alternative method if there isn't any feature like what Ethereal wants.

My keyboard is Satan.

Er.....Pretty mouse...Yes, mouse much better than keyboard.

Ethereal said:
Most (er.....all) boards I post at have a "back to top" button so you don't have to scroll. Am I missing the one on this board or does it not exist?

If you scroll to the bottom, there's a Top link :mrgreen:

As for by each post....... :dizzy:

When I finish reading post of one thread, I hit the Back key on my computer screen to look up a list of threads to click on.

Simple, press "Home" key. That's faster than looking for the link button and clicking on it. ;)

Peachy Lady said:
When I finish reading post of one thread, I hit the Back key on my computer screen to look up a list of threads to click on.
Helpfull, however, I'm not usually heading to the previous page to see a list of threads.

Back