Back in AllDeaf

Outsider

Reaction score
Greeting everyone

I am writing here to introduce myself again. Since I first introduce myself in September 23rd of 2009 and I didn't last long here. Mostly, I mean most of the members here may not know me well when I first first introduce myself here. As I was looking for a Deaf website to jointly and to explore, share and/or spread a resourceful information. That time was when I had this old used desktop computer of my own for the first time. I never owned a computer before that time. Since I have been on a computer since high school in 1991 and always wanted to jointly some of the website but I didn't. Because it was best for me to have my own computer to surf on without a limit of time. I grew up in my father's family who had never owned a computer until I was the first who had moved out on my own. I haven't had a chance to be able network online until I have attended in college.

I didn't last to be here when I had to give up this old used computer and move on without it for a short time. I didn't want to bother visiting back here to continue networking because I better off having my own computer. Until This year (2012), I finally got this brand new laptop (computer). I am much happier to have my own computer which I can save my own resourceful information and able to network online as long I want. To document write and save an important resourceful information.

Once a reader like you have check out more about me, you will understand why I have this user name OutSider and why I am interesting in networking online.

Back