Back From Jamaica!

Welcome Back and :ty: for share the pictures here with us, Lil Country Gal.

Congratulations on the engagement!

Welcome back! did you have fun in Jamaica? You and your fiance look cute couple in the picture. Congratulation to your engagement! :D

\

Oh You and I are the same love the horses and you re one fell from ride the horse and hurt your back?? Am I right ;)
yeah and i'm starting to finally be better enough to ride again it really hurts to ride but i'm pushing through it

Welcome back! did you have fun in Jamaica? You and your fiance look cute couple in the picture. Congratulation to your engagement! :D

I did there were two days i got covered in cement that was tons of fun the food we ate was amazing especially the curried goat (don't knock it till you try it)

Congratulation to your engagement. Thanks for sharing the photos. I wonder if you have meet any Deafies in Jamaica?

There is a School for deaf there we didn't go there another mission trip group did but i found it rather funny that they knew they were going to be going there for a year and only one person bothered to learn sign language we asked the group do you know sign? and their all like no but that one chick does. and i thought it was really cute that they brought guitars and i don't think they were really prepared for what they were going to be walking into.

Ooops..forgot to say Congrats! :)

Back