Back after a looong break...

RacherBunny

Reaction score
Hello again everyone!

It's been awhile since my last post,but I hope some of you remember me~
Sorry for disappearing -_-

I've had an interesting and awful year. My mum, while delivering a package for FedEx, a man backed into her and broke both her legs. She was sent to Shock Trauma, had surgery the next morning. After many many many scares, being in the Shock Trauma ICU for 6 weeks and being an in-patient at 2 different rehab centers, she was able to come home with me so I could take care of her. So now she has living with me and my husband since June (the accident happened in Feb).

I really missed this forum and I hope to keep in touch more now that things have calmed down a bit.

So much has happened since my last "real" visit so long ago. I have so many questions and things to share.... I hope there's enough time to do everything! :P

I'm glad to be back! ^_^
:wave:

:wave: I recognise the blue cat avatar so I remember you. Welcome back! :)

Welcome back. I hope this will be a healthy Christmas and New Year for you and your family.

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. I do hope everything will be all right and now that you and your family can celebrate Christmas and New Year of 2014 to make a new start of making new beginning.

Just have fun. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :fingersx: :wave:

Back