Babysitter kidnapped and assault toddler

I don't know. There is something fishy going on with the media. They are all trying to blame her for what she did to the toddler who was abused and kidnapped. Let the court decide what is going on. I don't really like the media very well. There may be true story from the media but often they always lied to make up stories to put people in trouble. That really hurt them so bad. I remembered years ago when they talked about media making the stories up to get what they want for commission from the newspaper or news stations. They just pick up the wrong person to get blame for something the person did not do.

I feel sorry for toddler but I don't know who is the real person who done it. You have to find the clues to solve the puzzle. If she admit it, then she admitted, but if she did not admitted, then she does not do it. Someone did it. That is a hard fetch for her to do it, if a former babysitter knows the rules of taking care of toddler and children, even babies.

I agree with Beb something don't ring right about this,I never read about crime like this before could it be she caught someone hurting child and she help child escape and this woman just right to pin it all n.
Honestly think media keep out of it,innocent until proven guilty

The real person behind the crime is in fact the babysitter and I don't feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the child and her parents. I hope if it gets before a jury that they don't let her off because of this story the babysitting is trying to sell to the judge.

The real person behind the crime is in fact the babysitter and I don't feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the child and her parents. I hope if it gets before a jury that they don't let her off because of this story the babysitting is trying to sell to the judge.

And the her lawyer is get paid to sell this 'sob' story that I am not buying. I don't buy it for one moment that she is so :crazy: she doesn't know her ass from her elbow !

Hmm I just read that..Why in gods name don't you have police checks done before allowed to work with children do here unless get cheap Arse employing illegals.Her parents aware she had problems and should gone to parents had her removed.
You get what you pay for I for one want see nursery training certificates proffesial reference.
what I read is terrible but I with Beb media can portray what they want and daily mail is one right winged media they renown for hanging before trial.None of this should come up before trial

Hmm I just read that..Why in gods name don't you have police checks done before allowed to work with children do here unless get cheap Arse employing illegals.Her parents aware she had problems and should gone to parents had her removed.
You get what you pay for I for one want see nursery training certificates proffesial reference.
what I read is terrible but I with Beb media can portray what they want and daily mail is one right winged media they renown for hanging before trial.None of this should come up before trial

The babysitter only took care of the child one time and was fired , sadly the parents of the little girl had no idea the babysitter would take this out on their baby. The babysitter is a rich spoiled brat use to getting what she want and mostly likely never had anyone say 'NO' to her. I hope the judge does not buy her story . She belong in jail ! I hope the little will be able to heal from this she could end having burnt marks on her body . I hope not.

The babysitter only took care of the child one time and was fired , sadly the parents of the little girl had no idea the babysitter would take this out on their baby. The babysitter is a rich spoiled brat use to getting what she want and mostly likely never had anyone say 'NO' to her. I hope the judge does not buy her story . She belong in jail ! I hope the little will be able to heal from this she could end having burnt marks on her body . I hope not.
.she did it
Ahh I see.her parents should have restrained her, I hope poor child don't have mental scarring,still think should be mandatory check if working working with kids.
It do make feel someone else may be involved has there evidence of sexual crime.
It awful story

.she did it
Ahh I see.her parents should have restrained her, I hope poor child don't have mental scarring,still think should be mandatory check if working working with kids.
It do make feel someone else may be involved has there evidence of sexual crime.
It awful story

Yes it's a tragic story , I haven't heard if this is a sexual crime too but when I first heard the story on the news I was hoping this did not happen .

Hmm I just read that..Why in gods name don't you have police checks done before allowed to work with children ….
They do. Day care centers have to do background checks on all their employees. Nanny agencies do background checks. It doesn't matter how many background checks you do, some bad people will slip through because they don't have bad records. Until someone is caught, there is no record.

if she can't handle work as babysitter, then quit. Simple as that!

That is exactly what she did! No, quitting isn''t as simple as walk off! If wish quit, gotta to find somebody to take over than what she just did.

They do. Day care centers have to do background checks on all their employees. Nanny agencies do background checks. It doesn't matter how many background checks you do, some bad people will slip through because they don't have bad records. Until someone is caught, there is no record.

Some people just post a note looking for a babysitter and do no background check on the person or get any references and that is a very bad idea . I agree that some bad people do slip through the cracks , this happen in my state was case workers working abuse child cases and the results had been very tragic like with baby Bella . :(

Back