Baby?

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
What the fudge is this? I do not know what to make of it. :confused:

[yt]A2AuV5HKti8[/yt]

A butt crawl? Some babies crawl on their hands and knees. Others crawl on with their butts. I'm told I crawled with my butt.

Good exercise for that baby! And looks like it needs it....(or maybe his/her butt has an itch!)....I've also seen babies crawl on their backs, pushing their legs up and down....Sorta' strange looking, I gotta agree.

Good exercise for that baby! And looks like it needs it....(or maybe his/her butt has an itch!)....I've also seen babies crawl on their backs, pushing their legs up and down....Sorta' strange looking, I gotta agree.

I have seen dogs do this when they have worms! My daughter would roll to get around! It is rather an odd looking past time! Yeah the baby was a little husky , maybe it could not crawl as it was too fat! My baby was not fat she and just like roll more than crawl.

I wonder were this baby is! It is on a hard tile foor with dirty rags on the floor too! If the baby were to fall backward it would really get hurt! The baby could crack her head open! It looked like a little girl to me.

Might be in the wrong section. It appears her feet are not formed correctly. They seem very small, with no apparent heel.

Back