Baby...:)

Goofyboy13

Reaction score
one guy driving on the lonely road.. really exhausted from driving all day. He tried to keep awake, really tired, looking out, and saw a small mobile home on the road. With light out of the window. He parked and walked up the door. Doorbell rang, the lights flashing inside, and then the big fat man, with huge belly,with his shot gun...
Tired guy, asked if he had some room or a place for him to sleep. Hes very tired from driving. The guy with shot gun, answered," Allrite, do u want to sleep with my BABY? or u can just sleep in the barn with hay.
He thought, " The baby? Crying all night, yelling, making noises,... eh.. probably will not get any sleep. So, he went to the barn.
Next morning, he joined him for a breakfast, sitting by the table, and saw a beautiful woman walked by, smiling, and sat down across the table. (shockling) he looked, The fat guy, said to him, thats my BABY.

Originally posted by Goofyboy13
one guy driving on the lonely road.. really exhausted from driving all day. He tried to keep awake, really tired, looking out, and saw a small mobile home on the road. With light out of the window. He parked and walked up the door. Doorbell rang, the lights flashing inside, and then the big fat man, with huge belly,with his shot gun...
Tired guy, asked if he had some room or a place for him to sleep. Hes very tired from driving. The guy with shot gun, answered," Allrite, do u want to sleep with my BABY? or u can just sleep in the barn with hay.
He thought, " The baby? Crying all night, yelling, making noises,... eh.. probably will not get any sleep. So, he went to the barn.
Next morning, he joined him for a breakfast, sitting by the table, and saw a beautiful woman walked by, smiling, and sat down across the table. (shockling) he looked, The fat guy, said to him, thats my BABY.
I would said "Can I meet your baby therefore I'll decide from that point"

Back