Baby Suffers Broken Bones From Head To Toe

WBHarley

Reaction score
Another Child and her sister too!

Where did these people come from ????

I mean There are soo many abuse this year already ? Damn this is soo sick
I had to agree with someone who post in AD other day about how good parent/parents we are..

These things get me soo sick and frustarding to see something hasn't been done "SOONER" Damn!

Wendy

It make me madder when I read your link. :madfawk:

The mother should put her baby into adoption or foster home when she doesnt feel ready to be mother which it's unfair on poor baby.

THAT'S another thing I have zero to no tolerance for - child abuse. That's just wrong and horrible.

I will pray for these kids - and I very rarely do pray.

It is nothing new. We live in the information age and you just hear more about it than you used to.

I know of a woman who cheated on her husband, having a baby by another man. Then, when the baby was less than six months old, she went on a bender with her lover, leaving the baby, a brother 1 1/2, and an older brother 3 in an LA apartment alone for a week. After a week, Social services found the children and they were hospitalized. The oldest child gave the other two water from the toilet to keep them alive during the ordeal. He, being oldest, was only in the hospital for a couple of weeks. The middle child was in the hospital for about a month. The infant was there for several months.

All three were permanently affected by the ordeal. Do you want to guess when this happened?

Geeze,

I can't believe what a sick world we live in today! :squint:

Codger... that's soo teribble..

When ? Please

I mean *shaking my head* Im sorry I remember reading newspaper few years ago before I move in this house.. there was a 8 years old girl who was living in foster home, her mom took her and I can't remember exactly what happen but her daughter died.. cuz the mother was having post partum.. I mean there's no excuses for these kind of thing. If she need help she need to get some help but AT Least someone from dept of child protector should have had arrange a supervised.. Im sorry if I sound cruel but Look at these kids nowdays soo many are unsupervisied, and hurts etc.. that was one of main reason we want to get out of crazy place cuz kids see, hear, watch etc. we just want to be in a quiet area. limit on tvs once we move etc.. i know it will not change a bit but at least we are trying to show our kids What we can do, by spending more times my husband doesn't want to live here cuz it makes him work more hours and less hours to spend time with kids that's why we want to move so We can spend more time with kids (I spend TOO MUCH times but With family times yes I need that too)

Wendy

WBHarley said:
Codger... that's soo teribble..

When ? Please

Wendy

The year was 1956. Happy days, right? I was the middle child. We were adopted by my father's brother and sister. Why didn't my father intervene? He was in the Navy TDY overseas.

Codger said:
The year was 1956. Happy days, right? I was the middle child. We were adopted by my father's brother and sister. Why didn't my father intervene? He was in the Navy TDY overseas.

Codger, I am sorry that you all went thru this but at same time I am glad to see you are DOING great now.. look at you you got a daughter that you care about her too!

Wendy

oh man! make me piss off when i read this.. i hate that who stranger or some parents hurt kids and the kids are innocent! gosh! :nono:

ARGHHHH , another news about child .. oh boy , idiot parents!!!! they dont know what they are doing with their children or child, i dont undy why they wanna kid or kids so badly then kill or hurt their kids.. what for.. the kids or kid are/is so innocent !!!! not their fault for causing their parents plms whatever it is!! how can kids / kid know what their parents 's plms ..etc..like that! oh pls at parents.. they better keep their F*CKING HANDS OFF ON KIDS/KID!!! they should hurt each other instead of kid/kids!!! Arghhhh!!!!!!! i hate that !!!! poor all kids in the world which abusing by their parents or siblings!! *sighing* .. that made me soo PISS OFF PISS OFF and CRYING!!!

TongueOnFire

Codger said:
It is nothing new. We live in the information age and you just hear more about it than you used to.

I know of a woman who cheated on her husband, having a baby by another man. Then, when the baby was less than six months old, she went on a bender with her lover, leaving the baby, a brother 1 1/2, and an older brother 3 in an LA apartment alone for a week. After a week, Social services found the children and they were hospitalized. The oldest child gave the other two water from the toilet to keep them alive during the ordeal. He, being oldest, was only in the hospital for a couple of weeks. The middle child was in the hospital for about a month. The infant was there for several months.

All three were permanently affected by the ordeal. Do you want to guess when this happened?

OMG!! but wow.. the 3 yrs was something!! i mean he "took care of" the 2 little ones by feeding them toilet water.. i mean it was a disgusting thing to do but at least he was a mature and smart kid to try to care of his siblings.. you guys might think i am weird.. but i find this SO TOUCHING!! :angel:

WBHarley said:
Another Child and her sister too!

Where did these people come from ????

I mean There are soo many abuse this year already ? Damn this is soo sick
I had to agree with someone who post in AD other day about how good parent/parents we are..

These things get me soo sick and frustarding to see something hasn't been done "SOONER" Damn!

Wendy

what is this world coming to!?!? sheesh!! I AM SO DISGUSTED!!

Codger said:

OMG!! it was you guys!? sheesh!! this is horrible!! whatever happened to your parents after this ordeal??

WBHarley said:
Codger, I am sorry that you all went thru this but at same time I am glad to see you are DOING great now.. look at you you got a daughter that you care about her too!

Wendy

you got that right, wendy!! sheesh!! here is a :hug: for you codger!!

Oh poor for baby, I don't think so that baby have desevres through abuse and rape... this make me disgust biggie time.. sicko

geez poor baby... what sick ppls whoever do that baby! boy i am heart broken cuz of baby..i loves kids.... but what the earth ppls do that for !!

Geez what sicko ppls who have done to this innocent baby. This baby does not deserve to be suffer. Those ppls deserve to be death for what they have done and caused damanged to this innocent baby. Grr feeling like kick their arses for the sake of the baby.

PurrMeow

Back