Baby girl names that you guys like?

my niece is Avery Jean she is 9 months old and she will be 10 months old in 2 weeks

i like the names.. mine is too common.. blah.. lol :P

Summer Leigh which i did named my daughter as she was born on sept 8th..(still summer time)
lauren Kaye

my best friend named her daughter Zoe.. cute name.. very unquie name :)

i already named 3 boys of my own..
Joseph Raine
Alan Gearald (suppose to be Gearhard but thats ok.. its german's name)
Tyler John

Yeah, one of my friends has a baby daughter named "Madge" -- it sounds so nice! Abagail and whatnot... but I know that sometime old names are horrible to have because it makes you sounding like a grammy!

For my future children, I definitely want original or exotic/foreign names just like mine- "Kirsi". My husband already approved two exotic names (he is such a prude with names!) and allows me to decide the middle names myself-- I definitely will use Finnish names for their middle name to remind their nationality and roots.

you are rude!! all of names after my grandmothers..

I already had a baby girl almost a year ago.. her name is Miranda Renee'. She is 11 months old. Sept 12 is her b day. I cannot believe how time goes.. dang I am gonna miss her as a baby! :tear:

PAH ! CONGRATULATION AGAIN ! :)

How about naming your daughter after one of the five Amish girls killed in the school shooting:

Marian Fisher
Noami Rose Ebersol
Anna Mae Stoltzfus
Mary Liz Miller
Lena Miller

congrats!!

i had a baby girl whowill be 1 on 22nd of june, she is our little princess and she knows it!!we called her gabi, but we also like

1}Saarah, which means princess
2}gemma, jewel,
hope you find a nice name soon!

Back