Baby furnitures?

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
Help? What is the best stores or to look for reasonable prices to buy baby furnitures?

We are looking for travel system (car seats and stroller), crib, and baby furnitures.

Your information would be greatly appreciated!

few year later as baby become child to walk. Never use that furnitures again.

If you're under budget, would ask someone who will give away. My siblings give each other after baby grow up. Save money.

how about you giving to her? PowerON!

i usually use search, there is tons of lists that something u like..

im suggestion you,bewitched

i know babies r us have baby furnitures include baby strollers,baby furnitures and lots of mores you can shopping for that if you have plans for baby showers im going send you lists on register for best!

register have listing include
wal-mart
Target
Jcpenney
Dillards
toys r us have baby r us both im tell you about that

but you can chose what you wanted good strollers or furnitures at stores
if your family or friends will have choice for register on the lists for baby showers you can going on register at the stores if you having boy or girl need know what you carrying.

you can going register at stores before your dues or you can wait that fine with me.

What about at the garage sales?..Usually they will have baby's supplies, furniture, clothes and etc, my ex sister in law brought a crib at the garage sale, and it looks brand new, she only paid 25 dollars for it compare to the crib I brought at Sears for over $200 dollars....:ugh3:

Try "Kid to Kid" and also you can join "freecycle" thru yahoo.com.

As far as baby changing table, do not waste your money on one....Just buy 6 drawer dresser (3 drawers on each side), that way you have the baby's clothes and supplies right in the drawer while you are with the baby. Are you having a girl or boy?

Kid-to-Kid have good baby sleeper jammies that I used for my boy until he was 18 months old...love them! And what's more, you can "sell" the clothes back and use in-store credit for other things when baby gets bigger....

As for bed, I would recommend you look for like 3-in-one crib frame (I recently changed my son into toddler bed last week and it did save us money by not having to buy another bed cause ours is the 4-in-one bed----, that changes from crib to toddler bed, then regular bed size.

I would not buy baby furniture from other people at like garage sales or whatever because you wouldn't know if the furniture has been recalled, and they are usually not sanitized to protect your child from germs.

I'd recommend going to Walmart, Target, Babies R Us, etc.

Just use the floor, your bed, or whatever to change your baby on, don't need to waste your money on a changing table.

I'd recommend to get a portable fold-up swing instead of a big floor swing. You will save a lot of money and the portable fold-up swings will not eat up so many batteries as the floor swings.. not to mention because it's portable, you can take the baby anywhere in the house, even outside with the swing.

As for strollers and carseats, buy them fairly new/recent because there has been some recalls on previous items and you should be making sure you get the updated transportation systems.

You can ask Babies R Us or WIC office for referral to a place that will help you install the car seat properly. Many parents do not install car seats properly and it causes tragic accidents.

It is depend on your budget.

Babies R us/ Toys R us
Baby Depot (at Burlington Coat Factory)
Target
Wal Mart
Other baby furnitures store in your area
Freecycle group

When you have a baby shower, be sure to save all gift cards, cash etc, and it does help ya buy a cribs, play pen, stroller, car seat etc. Don't even bother buy a changing table. I don't even bother buy one! :)

So have fun shopping!!! And BE SURE you ask tons questions with sale person. I don't care if she or he get "ugh" that you ask a lot of questions. ;)

Back