Baby born with brain outside skull

I have to say that but i was thinking how the baby born. The baby's brain is way too sensitive. I wonder what if the baby gets headache when get older.

It is so sad. It is a high chance that that beautiful baby will not survive that long. Again if he does miraculously however it is a high chance that the baby is severly brain damaged. My heart goes to his parents. Must be hit them very hard.

Wondering when was he born? He looks about 6 months old to me. He looks pretty big! Amazing he breathes on his own.

Sigh what a world --

Oh...poor little thing. My prayers are with the baby and parents. I hope the baby gets help.

These days, most women in developed countries do take supplements so that lack of folic acid is not an issue. Still, some congenital defects still occur and are not preventable
Very true!!!!!! It's not always the mom's fault!

Simply devasting to say the least..
I send the baby and parents vibes of healing, will keep this little one in my prayers.

Oh man!!! I did click few of links but quickly turn it off!! I couldn't stand it...sighs.. so now I will think of that which I do not want that!!! I feel bad for them too... very sad! :(

Aw......

Wow....poor baby. I remember my sister was pregnant and the doctor told her that the baby was not going to live because she would be born without a skin back of her head and maybe back of head skull. You could only see her back of her brain. Sure enough, she was born without a skin and a part of skull (back) and my sister held her for a few minutes, then she died. It was hard on us. The greatest things she has, 5 boys and just had another baby girl. Overall, she has 7 children including her daughter who died at birth.

I hope this baby will get a miracle. Poor thing. I can't imagine for what baby is going through.

Back