Baby born with brain outside skull

Heath

Reaction score
This morning when I went to the homepage of liveleak.com. I was very shocked :eek3: to see this .....

LiveLeak.com - Baby born with brain outside skull

{Mod Edit: Warning--video not for the weak, those who may not be able to handle extreme graphics.... ~RR

Last edited by a moderator:
So tragic! That poor baby. Wonder what the drs will do? Geez..I cant imagine the grief the parents must be going thru. :tears:

hope that baby is going be a mircale to live. its so sad to see it, and been hard on parents too. it make me so sad!

Poor baby! I am not sure if that baby will live. It would be miracle to see the baby to stay live longer!

Hope this the baby to be a mircale (sp) to be alive. wow that make me feel aww sorry to hear that the baby have been thur this. must be it hard on the baby's parents thur this. Poor the baby. *crossing the fingers* if this baby still alive.

that kinda serious surgery for baby have brain outside of skull but im sure the parents needs discussion with pediatric plastic surgery they ahead to operation or not that not easy for baby and their parents,families its hard improvement for baby's brain to 100%

Can hearing ADer type what they said on the video? Indeed it's sad and I'm wondering if the surgeries will be possible and if the baby will be able to function with walking, thinking, etc?

Can hearing ADer type what they said on the video? Indeed it's sad and I'm wondering if the surgeries will be possible and if the baby will be able to function with walking, thinking, etc?

Yes...any hearing ADers willing to volunteer to type the dialogue? Thanks!!!

Aww poor baby, this breaks my heart...I don't understand what the doctor said on the video since there's no closed caption, anyone care to help us here please?...

I sent Reba a pm and she should be able to interprete the video clip. I am sure Reba will be more than happy to do this for all of you ladies and God Bless :angel:

His parent who cannot afford to pay their expense their baby's needs surgery and health etc....
Really Break my hearts... Hopefully someone who willing sponsor them and help the baby saves lives. One day The baby will come miracle!

His parent who cannot afford to pay their expense their baby's needs surgery and health etc....
Really Break my hearts... Hopefully someone who willing sponsor them and help the baby saves lives. One day The baby will come miracle!

damn... :(

Oh No... I want hold that baby... Hope Dr can do successful with baby s life! I wasn't sure if baby having eyes? Pray for baby and Parent too!

Truly tragic... my heart goes out to the parents.

The dialogue is in Turkish (I am assuming). So unless anyone here speaks Turkish, the best we could hope to do is spell it out phonetically (which might make it even less clear!).

It isn't English, I think it's Turkish.

edit: Whoops didn't see Eneles reply. The sound recording is awful I think.

They weren't speaking English, and that's all I know. Sorry.

Also, the sound quality was very poor. Almost like someone recorded it on a cell phone. The first half of the video just recorded ambiant noises, like phones ringing, equipment beeping, and footsteps.

I suspect this was recorded on the sly.

Reba said:
Reba They weren't speaking English, and that's all I know. Sorry.

Also, the sound quality was very poor. Almost like someone recorded it on a cell phone. The first half of the video just recorded ambiant noises, like phones ringing, equipment beeping, and footsteps.

I suspect this was recorded on the sly.

I tried google to find another story similar to this one, but I didn't find any, wondering if this whole thing is fake?...hmmm..

Back