Baby ASL Interpreter

ValeriePerez

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this media and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Valerie Perez. I have always been interested in ASL so I took ASL 1&2 in high school and fell in love. After graduating I went to Palomar College for the ASL program. I was bumped up to ASL 3, which I took with Kevin Struxness, a very well known Deaf professor, as well as ASL 4. I then decided that I wanted to become an interpreter. I am currently in Interpreting 2 of the ASL-English Interpreting Training Program, putting all my time, energy and love to hopefully graduate the program. I then plan on transferring to CSUN to get my bachelors in Deaf studies so that I can take the test and become a nationally certified interpreter. Nice to meet you

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. That is exactly what you learned to sign ASL and Deaf Studies. I do hope you can be a good certified interpreter. That is neat. :thumb:

Enjoy reading and posting here. See you around. :wave:

I'm not sure if we've met before . Do you mind me asking your name and where you're from?

It would be better if you use the private message to give information to WildHunt. Okay? Don't give information here. :)

It would be better if you use the private message to give information to WildHunt. Okay? Don't give information here. :)

Once again, thank you for informing me. I'm new to the site and didn't even realize there was private messaging. Still trying to get the hang of it. I'd like to get to know you as well, if you're interested private message me? :)

I think you use the "Contact Info" on your profile. If you want to send private message to "WildHunt". Then you have go to the Avatar on the left of her thread and click on her username and you will notice there is a private message after the profile. You can send her the information to her private message. That is it.

Back